• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD-For Sale or Trade Leupold Deltapoint Pro with the 7.5 MOA Triangle

Changed

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2012
    Per the above, I have for sale a Leupold Deltapoint Pro with the 7.5 MOA Triangle. - My Price is $

Included in this sale is the Deltapoint adjustable rear iron sight. - My Price Is - $

Also included is a 3D Printed Flush Mount rear sight. - My Price Is - $

My cost for all units was $500. I am selling for $425 shipped to the lower 48.

All items are like new with no damage. I had this installed on a pistol, but sold the pistol after only 375 rounds. All products are immaculate.

I am open to trades of 6MM 105 Berger Hybrids, 6GT Brass, or 4 Port Muzzle brakes, 3/4-24 thread pattern.

I am located in South Carolina.

Thank You,

Last edited:
    Greetings,

I would like to purchase your all your units for $425 shipped. Does it come with the original box and manual for all the products you have listed? also, is the warranty transferable in case the optic gets damaged? Id prefer a call or text at 651-442-2298 or email me at [email protected] . I live in Minnesota, just fyi,

thanks,

Eric K.

Greetings,

I would like to purchase your all your units for $425 shipped. Does it come with the original box and manual for all the products you have listed? also, is the warranty transferable in case the optic gets damaged? Id prefer a call or text at 651-442-2298 or email me at [email protected] . I live in Minnesota, just fyi,

thanks,

Eric K.

Eric,

I responded to you by text. Please confirm you are receiving the images.