• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For sale pics?

baddeerhunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2011
Omaha, NE
Pretty new here guys but I feel like I see alot of for sale items with no pic that quickly get the question...."got a picture?" Or "pics would help". Or my favorite "This thread is worthless without pics".
Why don't folks put a picture with their sale right away? Understandably its situational but alot of times I ask myself....why not a pic? Before anyone mentions it in the post. Should it be manditory for a pic with a for sale item or am I just over thinking it?

Respectfully,

Heath

Re: For sale pics?

In my opinion, an item shouldn't be posted for sale or trade until photos can be provided.

i agree with you guys. i dont buy anything without a pic. clears up any misunderstanding about what someone has. im not real computer savvy so it took me about 30min and a little frustration to learn how to post a pic but now i can post one in 2min.

If there is no pics, I have no problem with that. I will ask if they have one they can PM me if I want to see the condition of a used item. If it is new, and I know what it is, I dont need a pic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there is no pics, I have no problem with that. I will ask if they have one they can PM me if I want to see the condition of a used item. <span style="font-weight: bold">If it is new, and I know what it is, I dont need a pic.</span></div></div>

Without a photo, you have no way of knowing whether it's *new* or not. Personally, when I'm spending a large sum of money, I want to see a photo of what it is I'm wanting to purchase <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">before</span></span> it arrives at my door.

I agree 100%-photos and price.
Beautiful custom built 260 rem, custom tube, custom stock, custom trigger, etc. for details such as price and condition, PM me, price $5000.00 firm
This is followed up by, 5 or 6, "great price wish I had the money", then bump, bump bump.
Photos and Price on the front end!!!