• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms for sale Remington model 742 semi-auto 30-06

Dave Garrett

Private
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2012
Nice used rem 742 semi auto 30.06 with sling and 2 clips... $425 delievered to your FFL

Attachments

• IMG_1858.JPG
    IMG_1858.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1861.JPG
    IMG_1861.JPG
    366.5 KB · Views: 88
That is some recoil pad on there ;). Interesting gun... who knew you needed a semi-auto 30-06. Would this be considered an "Assault Rifle" then, or?

This rifle was made back in the 1970's I believe... It was made as a hunting rifle... Clips hold 4 rounds down.... It is short and compact for a 30.06..... I surely wouldn't consider it an assault rifle...

This rifle was made back in the 1970's I believe... It was made as a hunting rifle... Clips hold 4 rounds down.... It is short and compact for a 30.06..... I surely wouldn't consider it an assault rifle...

I was making a politics joke... maybe that's the AR-14 Biden was referring to. Sweet rifle. GLWTS.

U can stuff it full of 180gr RN CoreLokts and it is one deer killn machine!! Good luck w your sale!!

This is a very nice example of a used rem 742...Only real noticeable blem is blueing rubbed off the muzzle crown... I rate this rifle at 85%... Would be great if someone would buy it as I have 2 other rifles sold and hate going to the post office.... The scope is an old bushnell scope chief VI 3-9 with a yardage turret from the same time period of this rifle....