• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

for sale section old member new changes

Fishman7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2008
FT. Lauderdale Florida USA
been around for along time bought and sol changes have been made to the forum and i just decided to list a DTA for sale but it wont allow me to can anybody tell me what has to be done to authorize a new post ?

thanks in advance

Yeah, it looks like a lot of the guys that have been here a long time lost post count when the new system compiled. Apparently there's really nothing that can be done unless you up your post count back to at least 100 posts.

OR

You can go to the "New Member For Sale Section" and pay a one time fee of $20 for 21 days of access. I know that this might grind your grits, being a longer term member, but these apparently are your only two choices.

There were quite a few threads addressing this when the forum changes were made and what I posted above is the bottom line. FYI.

You have to have 100 posts before you can post in the "for sale" section, Seeing that your an old member you probably had 100+ posts before the upgrade, but since the software upgrade many members took massive hits on their post counts. Your not to far off though man, keep posting you'll be back up in no time.

so i have to bump and bs comments to do it SMH been here since 2008 FML
I can understand how you feel. If you think about it though, the $20 for 21 days listing isn't terrible when you consider the selling price of a DTA.

Well, other than the whole principle of the thing that is...

personally id be more skeptical of a "new member " for sale post than a old vet from here most of us who have been around have that trust we have built even though its common in our community

i really hate bumping threads to get my count back up, been here since '07 and did not have many post, i listen more than i speak. here goes first bs post

Well Thanx SH, I've been here since 2005, lost post counts which I posted tons in reloading data for Long Range and a small gold mine's worth of Subsonic data. Not happy, after returning from a deployment to come back to this. Worse thing that burns me up is I was once allowed to post in the FS sections after play'n by the rules then and now its all jacked up. SSSSOOOOOO, let the BS posts begin..... in order to be in compliance that is. lol Just say'n

OUT

3ACR-slingshot

i really hate bumping threads to get my count back up, been here since '07 and did not have many post, i listen more than i speak. here goes first bs post

I'm the same way brotha! read, read, read and maybe learn something with out putting up my 2cents worth of BS.