• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms For Sale: Tac Ops X-Ray 51, Schmidt & Bender PMII, and Accessories

Dfin

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 4, 2017
    Rifle: TacOps X-Ray
    Caliber: 308 Win
    Price: $9500 plus shipping, No trades

What’s Included:

Rifle - TacOps X-Ray 51, 40 rounds through the Krieger 22" Barrel, Pristine Condition and Hyper Accurate

Schmidt & Bender 4-16 x 50 PMII L/P P4 MOA – This rare scope is in perfect condition, with factory end caps and S&B cleaning kit. Double turn elevation with visual indicator when you pass zero for the 2nd turn.

Storm Case Model IM3300 – Case is in excellent condition. The rifle was shipped to me in this case when I bought it new, and will be shipped to buyer in it as well.

Tac Ops Drag Bag – Bag is in perfect condition 10/10

Harris BiPod – Bipod Is in excellent condition
    and includes quick-adjust cant lever.

Avoid the long wait and buy this virtually new, perfectly configured beauty of a rifle.

IMG_6631.JPG
    IMG_6632.JPG
    IMG_6633.JPG
    IMG_6636.JPG
    IMG_6637.JPG
    IMG_6613.JPG
    IMG_6616.JPG
    IMG_6622.JPG
    IMG_6623.JPG
    IMG_6625.JPG

IMG_6632.JPG
    Schmidt-Bender-P4-fine-MRAD-reticle.jpg

Mike remembers all of his customers!! Do you have the test target shot by MikeR? Matching birdsong scope rings?
    I believe it's in my safe at work; I'll check tomorrow. If memory is correct it was .091".
    The only rings I have are the ones pictured.

Last edited:
    Saturday AM bump. Happy Easter to All!

Sad you didn’t get to shoot it more. Someone will be very happy though.

Reactions: Dfin
    Wow, I'm drooling here. Fantastic rifle, someone is gonna get a hell of a deal!

Hi man.
    Im interested in the rifle. Would you sell it without the scope? I’d do the deal face to face by the way.
    Thank you.

I have friends in Austin that have been there A LONG time.
    Hard core folks of faith and patriots till their last breath.

And that scope is in FUDD MOA for the likes of you @TheHorta

Buy it!!

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta
    Do you not think MikeR can build a rifle that will shoot factory ammo into a .18 group at 110 yds and doesnt put on a NV rail when ordered???

Anyone know this dude. I asked info about this rifle, site says he was on yesterday. No response to my DM which was sent before that. Still FS?

Anyone know this dude. I asked info about this rifle, site says he was on yesterday. No response to my DM which was sent before that. Still FS?
    I typed a response to the DM and hit send. I’m not seeing it though 🤷‍♂️.
    Responding again now.