• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For The Cop Haters Among Us

But she's a basketball star, they're above the law, right? Laws for are regular people, normies, that don't do anything spectacular with their lives, like throw balls through hoops and push each other around.

Dragging these folks around reminds me a lot of dealing with yappy chihuahuas. yap yap yap yap, resisting everything, don't want to get in the cage...

But she's a basketball star, they're above the law, right? Laws for are regular people, normies, that don't do anything spectacular with their lives, like throw balls through hoops and push each other around.

Dragging these folks around reminds me a lot of dealing with yappy chihuahuas. yap yap yap yap, resisting everything, don't want to get in the cage...
Until we address what is at the core of this behavior we'll see more of the same.

R

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Cops do suck though...

Got one on Tucker !!!! Atta buoy. :LOL:

1518716506777.png

Someone's looking for attention............

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/mXuPwyxWaT6hPoPnfW" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Actually i wss curious to see if it really was a buncha cop haters in here lol....i kinda felt proud he was gonna ban me!

I was guessing that everyone would eventually notice your avatar before the ban hammer came out. What part of the state?

Reactions: SethJ
In the immortal words of the guy from Mythbusters: " I reject your reality and substitute my own.."

Love attempts to hold court at the roadside...no no no sir/ma'am, this piece of paper is simply an allegation which you can dispute-however I would suggest that you a.) actually come up with a defense, and b.) don't act like this for the judge-they don't have as much patience for shenanigans.

I must have missed the part where the driver is finally identified-we seemed to jump ahead to the arrest and transport-suspended driver, outstanding warrants or just continued to obstruct??

Actually i wss curious to see if it really was a buncha cop haters in here lol....i kinda felt proud he was gonna ban me!

I kinda don't want to ruin the surprise for you.....But on the other hand, I can't help myself.

If your intent was to come on this site, make a complete ass of yourself in a short period of time and get kicked off, you have done an amazingly good job. I'd estimate you're at 98 or 99% of goal. I'd further guess that you'll be over the goal line by this afternoon.

Pass the popcorn.

Well, Seth given the state you're located in let's ask the real question that's on everyone's minds. Is Cajun and Southern the same? ;)

Until we address what is at the core of this behavior we'll see more of the same.

R
That has been at the core of my discussion for some time...Its not enough to condemn the behavior without asking "WHY?" I dont believe its genetic, that shit is learned. ...and can/could be un learned.though I fear the time of doing that in a passsive way may have come and gone. that leaves likely leaves tragedy and chaos.

This has nothing to do with cop-haters, and only a small smidgen of race. What I saw was two young females that have low intelligence, over inflated egos, and a "world owes me kiss my ass" attitude. They now hate the cops because they got caught being stupid, which is offensive to their entitlement.

Most cop haters are spawned because of choices they have made (see above video). Race, gender, don't matter. Kudos to the officers for professional behavior and sloooooow fuses. Empathy to officers everywhere, seems like this type of thing is becoming more commonplace.

Well hell I guess we are still a little backwards down here,..but NIGERIA??!! LMAO ....smothering
Agreed, I thougt it was from New Guinea.:D

None of these other heathen cop haters has said it so, welcome to the Hide, flatfoot.

What does this have to do with cop haters? Just a blue wall of self love in this thread.

A mass reach around circle jerk.
Do you want to live in order or chaos Jerry? Order requires law enforcement. When I obtain perfection I will overly criticize every mistake of LE. Until then I will live with them and respect the job the face.

Reactions: WATERWALKER
See called her coach!
i-42pvxxT.gif
If this would have happened to me in school and I was stupid enough to call my coach, I'd still be doing wind sprints with him kicking me in the ass every three steps! :oops:

Sorry I got here late.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04
You are assuming that cops don't bring their own chaos. I am okay never interacting or even seeing a cop again in my life. Don't really need them. I can take care of myself.

Do you want to live in order or chaos Jerry? Order requires law enforcement. When I obtain perfection I will overly criticize every mistake of LE. Until then I will live with them and respect the job the face.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
First, one has to be a dumbass to speed on that stretch of US 460, that highway is constantly patrolled and Isle of Wight doesn't mess around. For those who've never been on it, it's a 4-lane non-divided highway that's an artery between Hampton Roads and Petersburg/Richmond, very frequented by freight trucks in and out of the ports, and passes through several small towns along its path. That roadway is dangerous as hell, and while many non-access controlled stretches of highway have a speed limit of 60mph, that one stays 55mph as it's a constant killer. VA Troopers are thick on there, as are the respective Sheriff offices, I see 2-5 pulled over on there every time I pass through, and they have little grace room on going a bit over.

Second, why the hell did they hide the pistol when they easily could have been transporting it legally? It's very easy to get a concealed carry permit in VA and only $50 for four years, and although it was reported stolen but not reported recovered, it's still basically a legally owned handgun by all I can tell from the article and news. Two young ladies could certainly use the protection, this is an extremely dangerous area and more so if they were inside any of the Hampton Roads cities, theres multiple shootings every night there. Poor choices on their part there, they could have easily done the right thing in getting a permit to carry concealed or had it properly stored within the vehicle.

Finally, of course their behavior. Nobody, absolutely nobody, gets out of a speeding ticket by arguing with the officer roadside. Never. I've gotten my own ticket in that county, trooper got me for an expired inspection sticker when I took an old truck to town that I hadn't driven in a while and got out of compliance on while saving some money to do some work to it. Called the trooper sir (who was black), admitted my own fault as it was totally my own fault and I knew so, he told me when I went to court if I was back in compliance he would have it rescinded and it was. They're going to have fun with the judge there too, he's an old prick with no tolerance for bullshit, I personally watched him drop the hammer on someone who couldn't behave properly in his courtroom.

One other thing, in that county the proper sport to be a star of is barrel racing if you want out of a ticket. That and play for VT or UVA, not VSU. They don't even root for VSU in Petersburg, nobody in this state does.

Can't wait to leave this shithole, 5 days and counting...

Most cop haters are spawned because of choices they have made (see above video). Race, gender, don't matter. Kudos to the officers for professional behavior and sloooooow fuses. Empathy to officers everywhere, seems like this type of thing is becoming more commonplace.

Well, I made some bad choices as a juvenile, but I don't blame the cops involved for simply doing their jobs. I do blame the ones who continued to harass me and my younger brother because of my history. Do I personally hate cops? I don't think I can use hate because hate is a pretty strong word and would probably signify to others that I wish harm or even death to cops for simply being cops. That is not the case with me. I don't feel anyone should be hurt or killed for simply doing their job. So I guess a more appropriate word would be dislike. However, it's really not much the cops I dislike, but rather what they represent. They represent a failed and broken justice system and a symbol of Authoritarianism with absolutely no regard for the public that they're SUPPOSE to be PROTECTING. How many more videos do we have to see of unarmed people getting shot up for no reason and the cops who did it get no punishment for the extreme cop supporters to take cops off their magical pedestal and realize that cops are no different than any other human beings. They fuck up and should have to own up to their fuck-ups. There was once a time where cops got respect. Nowadays all they get is fear. Fear and respect are two very separate things.

And yes, before anyone chimes in, I know there's more good cops out there than bad cops, but when you have the type of authority that cops have, just one bad cop is one too many. And it's only gonna get worse because the new crop of cops are now gonna be millennials who have axes to grind with the public for the bullying they received in school. Being a police officer should NOT be revenge for High School. Weeding out the bad cops before they become sworn in is a rather easy procedure especially in this day and age where everyone pretty much has a social media footprint. The problem is the Government just doesn't wanna spend the extra money to do so.

Thank Ya good sir.

MIKE CASSELTON:
Honestly,...you get so used to that, that when someone is polite to you on a stop it's actually more of a surprise. I've had people spit in my face, curse my wife and family, say everything you can possibly imagine about me and my loved ones....but you get sort of numb to it. Its the polite ones that I watch out for....they scare me.

@SethJ
I'm happy it works that way for you. For me, it doesn't. I'm just wired differently.
When I retired from the AF, I went through all the procedures to become a detention deputy.
We had to meet up at the Orient Rd jail for some training, and that was the day I knew I wasn't cut out for the job.
Friends do it. My BIL does it.
Even my best friend is the Sheriff in the county just South of me.
I just know I'm not cut out for it. Using restraint gets easier as I "gracefully" age, but it doesn't stop my desire to kick an idiot in the ass.
Some times I feel like Red Foreman...

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
Two young ladies could certainly use the protection, this is an extremely dangerous area and more so if they were inside any of the Hampton Roads cities, theres multiple shootings every night there.

....Can't wait to leave this shithole, 5 days and counting...

Hey now, I was raised in that area! :cool: You racist! :p

But in all seriousness, yes, it's a poor, economically depressed, crime ridden shit hole.

Glad you're getting out of there.

(I visit occasionally, but only due to work bringing me back in the area. I can't tell you how many childhood friends, and their families, are dead or in prison now. It's f'ing sad.)

That has been at the core of my discussion for some time...Its not enough to condemn the behavior without asking "WHY?" I dont believe its genetic, that shit is learned. ...and can/could be un learned.though I fear the time of doing that in a passsive way may have come and gone. that leaves likely leaves tragedy and chaos.
The first hurdle is getting them to want to unlearn.
No consequences on minor behavior leads to surprises such as the above when they finally graduate.

R

One other thing, in that county the proper sport to be a star of is barrel racing if you want out of a ticket. That and play for VT or UVA, not VSU. They don't even root for VSU in Petersburg, nobody in this state does.

Can't wait to leave this shithole, 5 days and counting...

They don't go to watch the teams at VSU the go to watch the Woo Woos. PPB would stroke out in more ways than one watching them.