• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For the Hardcore and Wealthy WWII Collectors

Those old Beemers are cool as hell.

Every time I see a Ural (I know its not the exact same, though the CCCP tried) I think what a cool bike to own only......

if you get the side car drive wheel option.

Having the dual wheel drive those bikes would go through some shite, not that Id take a $500K rig off roading.

My Road King sidehack is cool but the old Beemer has been to Hell and back...

P9097047.JPG

That is truly awesome. Somebody send the link to Harrison Ford so he can recreate this scene, because jousting Nazis on a motorcycle with Sean Connery next to you is as badass as it gets (even if it's just SFx), and he can at least afford it's half mil current bid.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15767-1384234179-9.gif

Me? I'd have to settle for this version.

18rat3ez29ru2jpg.jpg

Reactions: Barneybdb
That is truly awesome. Somebody send the link to Harrison Ford so he can recreate this scene, because jousting Nazis on a motorcycle with Sean Connery next to you is as badass as it gets (even if it's just SFx), and he can at least afford it's half mil current bid.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15767-1384234179-9.gif

Me? I'd have to settle for this version.

18rat3ez29ru2jpg.jpg

Harrison Ford would probably just crash it. Hasnt had a good record lately with mechanical shit.

I was riding in Boston one day with my sidecar rig.

I used to wear a German M1940 helmet at the time.

One day at a red light an old man came up beside my rig and said in an accented voice.....

"You know in 1939 the Germans came into Poland in motorcycles JUST LIKE THIS ONE"

"and they were wearing helmets JUST LIKE THAT ONE"

I felt small.

I retired the M40 for a Davida Classic

https://davida-helmets.com/collections/davida-classic/products/60113-cream-davida-classic-helmet

I've seen some version or another of these for sale over time and have always wanted one. Take a 0 off and I'd be interested. Almost 500K?

EL o EL

If I came with the PAK38 in the picture though, I may reconsider.

Harrison Ford would probably just crash it. Hasnt had a good record lately with mechanical shit.

I was riding in Boston one day with my sidecar rig.

I used to wear a German M1940 helmet at the time.

One day at a red light an old man came up beside my rig and said in an accented voice.....

"You know in 1939 the Germans came into Poland in motorcycles JUST LIKE THIS ONE"

"and they were wearing helmets JUST LIKE THAT ONE"

I felt small.

I retired the M40 for a Davida Classic

https://davida-helmets.com/collections/davida-classic/products/60113-cream-davida-classic-helmet

Good story, thanks for sharing. I was in Columbia Md. one evening lost and needed directions. I stopped an old guy walking to ask and he seemed really nervous. Then I looked at the tattoo on his inner fore arm. Nothing i could say so I just looked him square in the eye with "I understand" in my mind. He turned out to be really nice guy and got me where I need to go.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer