• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For the Reddit guys, this is classic so pile on!

From what we have here it seems like in the case that their house ever gets broken into, one person will be bravely fighting back, holding intruders at gunpoint with a firm voice and firing decisive shots if the need arises, and another person will be cowering and whimpering in a closet. We can obviously see who will fill the above roles...

Oh and both need to be with other men...

A quick look through that sub and it seems to be a lot of attention whoring or maybe testing AI written shite on idiots.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
There is no way that is real
It could be. Honestly, I know a few "manly men" that want nothing to do with guns. They have all the traits, just missing one gene I guess. One has a huge knife collection, but guns are a no. I bought him some nerf guns as a gag gift once, I could tell he was put off by it, so I leave the subject alone.

Hell, Im not eating a womans ass, but some of you see it as a dessert!

We all have are "no gos"....some its heights, some is tiny eight legged insects, some it's guns, me it's poop chutes!

I guess Im not having any kids named Brownie......

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Reddit has gotten progressively weirder and more degenerate ever since leftists of all grades of mental illness crowded out the normal crowd that originally founded and ran the place.

This is another gem from Reddit... How the fuck does somebody "accidentally" swallow a live rifle cartridge?

The doctors and staff at the hospital must have had some interesting questions too...

He finally shat out the thing... Congratulations you fucking weirdo.

ETA: And how many people suffering from legit medical emergencies had THEIR scans delayed for minutes or even up to an hour so this little shit can get his scans because he had "a bullet inside him"?

smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif

Last edited:
Reddit has gotten progressively weirder and more degenerate ever since leftists of all grades of mental illness crowded out the normal crowd that originally founded and ran the place.

This is another gem from Reddit... How the fuck does somebody "accidentally" swallow a live rifle cartridge?

The doctors and staff at the hospital must have had some interesting questions too...

He finally shat out the thing... Congratulations you fucking weirdo.

ETA: And how many people suffering from legit medical emergencies had THEIR scans delayed for minutes or even up to an hour so this little shit can get his scans?

smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif
smiley_freak.gif

Is it….

Creedmoor?
🤣

I think it is just an attn whore. Most of it.

I am on reddit, generally the motorcycle areas, 3d Printer areas if I am having an issue. I like looking at the classic photos as well. But this end of it is just stupid.

Summary of internet:

"So the other day I ssearched 'How to have oral sex with a goat' and the search engine returned 'Too many results, please specify type of goat'"

• Haha
Reactions: W54/XM-388
They should probably take a vote from all the dudes this cuck has been watching fuck his wife.

Have not checked the original source, but would like to see lateral X-rays. Could be an x-ray tech having fun.

Not going to lie, in my family gun names are for dogs, not children. Doesn’t mean we don’t believe “Buy more ammo” is a modern day Proverb.

This is why red dawn will become a documentary in time, (but without the sweet hairstyles), in much the same way idiocracy did. This guy is softer than a butterfly fart and he's spitting out weak kids as fast as he can. We have eliminated natural selection from the equation and now we are going backwards. Instead of nature destroying the idiots, they are allowed to flourish and reproduce. This has never happened anywhere in the history of the animal kingdom outside of a zoo.

Is AITAH supposed to be "Am I the Asshole"? Asshole is one word, so the whole premise is screwed up. Or maybe it's "Am I the Ass Hat". I'm not sure if Asshat is one or two words.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Is AITAH supposed to be "Am I the Asshole"? Asshole is one word, so the whole premise is screwed up. Or maybe it's "Am I the Ass Hat". I'm not sure if Asshat is one or two words.

It was probably AITA but all the trap shooters kept showing up and getting confused so they changed it.

It was probably AITA but all the trap shooters kept showing up and getting confused so they changed it.

Attainingg asshole status requires a degree of toxic masculinity and a measurable testosterone level. He has neither.