• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For the science lovers: The roundest object in the world.

The roundest object in the world, an overfed liberal poititian.
Just look at Harry Nadlicker he cant even resist shitting his pants on camera.
What a useless waste of space and wouldnt even make decent fertilizer like the rest of his party.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
wonder how well that would or could be used as a cannon ball would it fly better than the average cannon ball the same or worse , I am just a huge fan of cannons or anything loud that goes bang , still pretty cool . Like the base ball that they got to go mach 1 than splat using an air cannon or the bb they got to over mach 4 .

So I spent 10 minutes watching that video. Turns out it’s super old, and now I need to know if they ever utilized the featured silicon orb to redefine the weight of a kilogram.
To the search engine!!!

Edit; for anyone curious, apparently they switched the weight of a kilogram over to this standard on May 20, 2019.

Last edited:
I worked at that site for the National Measurement Institute of Australia. It's a shame that a lot of the skills and experience which assisted that project are no longer there.