• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For the shotgun fans

Re: For the shotgun fans

That would work great for clearing the bushes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even better... </div></div>What, no vidieo. this is the vidieo age....I wanna vidieo.

That tank round reminded me of stepping on a yellowjackets nest....as they came out of the hole it was like the immediate discharge of the shell...the pack was very concentrated...as it winged its fury toward me it expanded like the funnell of a tornado. Running at full speed I managed to go around a couple of corners and avoided them. things travelling at high velocity dont do corners well...remember that.

The pattern looks to be equal to the Claymore. My kids saw it, then when I showed them what 120mm looks like on the ruler and the dimensions of the shot cup, that was when they understood what they were seeing and just smiled and giggled. I know the middle one is striaght on teh path to great things, but that younger one may well follow in my military footsteps where I do not want him to tread.

when you need to kill every motherfu**er in the room accept no substitutes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: soleus123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would work great for clearing the bushes. </div></div>

I thought the same thing

Soooo, is that 00000000-buckshot!!??

I wonder if they make a load for skeet shooting???
laugh.gif

I could see it now, bored tank operators playing skeet with 55-gallon drums of something mildly explosive. (i'm truly not good with explosives so I'll let those more in-the-know insert the chemical name!)

I was happy they included volume at the 1:19 mark though!

Thanks!

-G45