• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For those thinking of Colorado.

Feel your pain, Colorado. There goes your guns! Hope you can stop that clowns shit show, when it starts. Mac:mad:

wonder if 'mike' will be kind enough to let me hunt elk there...

that is some incredible land out there, hunted in the flattops last year.

Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
Nobody needs a 19,000 sqft home. We need legislation restricting home size to 800 sqft, because, you know, for the children and shit.
With no running water or electricity. Don't know what is worse, taking a dump in the freezing cold outside or heat where it is off the scale?

I suspect he’ll die of old age within 2yrs.
Wouldn’t worry too much about it.
And I doubt he’ll be there much of the year

With no running water or electricity. Don't know what is worse, taking a dump in the freezing cold outside or heat where it is off the scale?

I can tell you from experience that the porta-shitter smells are near non-existent in -30* weather.

It is a toss up freezing your balls off or trying not to puke from the 100* smells.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Nobody needs a 19,000 sqft home. We need legislation restricting home size to 800 sqft, because, you know, for the children and shit.

Where will they put the movie theater, bar, breakfast nook, dinner table, and guest suite in a tiny house like that?

I have had the pleasure of wiring some 15000+ sq. ft homes and it is crazy how quickly the space disappears when you add safe rooms, hobby rooms, master suites, indoor pools, etc.

The only upside is they get the premium pricing tier for dealing with the idiotic designers and owners.

Reactions: camotoe
Anybody find this on Google Maps

Little man big house, sucked in the campaign so he bought himself a new play toy.

Where will they put the movie theater, bar, breakfast nook, dinner table, and guest suite in a tiny house like that?

I have had the pleasure of wiring some 15000+ sq. ft homes and it is crazy how quickly the space disappears when you add safe rooms, hobby rooms, master suites, indoor pools, etc.

The only upside is they get the premium pricing tier for dealing with the idiotic designers and owners.
Nobody needs all that, except the government to keep the people safe. Think of the children.

wonder if 'mike' will be kind enough to let me hunt elk there...

that is some incredible land out there, hunted in the flattops last year.
The Flattops are awesome. We hiked to the top last summer. Hoping to go back this summer.