• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For those who like the old guns... this is just a wonderful video!

Great to see old school work and pride is alive and well!
It reminds me of woodworking with my Grandfather using hand tools. It was one of the best times!

Awesome video, thanks for posting it. Reminds me of a very good friend of mine that just passed away a few days ago at the age of 90. He ran a welding and machine shop for almost 70 years, and now his son and son-in-law will take the reigns. Myself, growing up and working in a family-owned business, you take pride in being able to work side-by-side with your family everyday. Hard to imagine so many people that can't stand to be around their family members for more than a short time...

Sihr - thanks for posting.

Great to see real craftsmen, very honest, down-to-earth guys....especially after the "made for TV" tards at Red Jacket and Gunsmoke!

I love that Vedieo. Makes you appricate the old craftsmen.

I like to take out something like my '98 Krag and examine the tool marks an envy their skills.

No CDC, no investment casting.....just pure craftsmanship.

I got them beat in one aspect. My shop is more cluttered then the one in the Vedieo.

"This isn't how things work any more but maybe it should be"
Amen to that.

Best video I have seen in some time! Thank you for posting that, Ill book mark it.