• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes For those who use Leupold VIP

The_Mechanic

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2018
Kentucky
I ordered my first scope from them after qualifying for the MIL VIP program and wondered if its normal for them to be extremely slow to ship?

I ordered over a week ago and it went pending on my card and now the pend is gone and still have no shipping info.

Thanks in advance.

Their ship times are totally dependent for stock on hand.

I received an email confirmation reiterating that after my order. If I recall correctly it stated a few weeks delay was possible dependent on production scheduling for out of stock items. To be fair, they are upfront about that aspect of the VIP Program when you sign up.

I'm in no hurry given the pricing. One week, one month no biggie.

Most VIP programs are that way. I ordered a Vortex Viper HST scope a few years ago on their MIL discount program and it took about 3 months to show up. But, it was quite a bit cheaper that way!

Their ship times are totally dependent for stock on hand.

I received an email confirmation reiterating that after my order. If I recall correctly it stated a few weeks delay was possible dependent on production scheduling for out of stock items. To be fair, they are upfront about that aspect of the VIP Program when you sign up.

I'm in no hurry given the pricing. One week, one month no biggie.

Thanks man, i failed to read my email confirmation and just been checking my "order status" on their website.

Reactions: wade2big
Most VIP programs are that way. I ordered a Vortex Viper HST scope a few years ago on their MIL discount program and it took about 3 months to show up. But, it was quite a bit cheaper that way!

I have noticed Expertcity/Expert voice is in no hurry as well. Still waiting on my RCBS case prep mate order to be updated.

I ordered my first scope from them after qualifying for the MIL VIP program and wondered if its normal for them to be extremely slow to ship?

I ordered over a week ago and it went pending on my card and now the pend is gone and still have no shipping info.

If looking for a Mk6 or Mk5, check out Liberty Optics.

Thanks in advance.

When I was going to order mine, the gentlemen I spoke with advised if the item is not instock they will wait a certain amount of time to gather VIP orders for that same product and then produce however many they have. How long they wait is dependent on how many order they receive. This was information I received from them only 6 months ago.

Its killing me as I have all my reloading equipment ready to go but sold my Razor HD to order the Mark 5 and now have no scope to shoot my new ammo. I am waiting to order the 18x Mark 5 after I see how long my 25x takes to get here.

I have noticed Expertcity/Expert voice is in no hurry as well. Still waiting on my RCBS case prep mate order to be updated.
Yeah, seems like Experticity is hit or miss. A 5.11 order I placed last week got here today, but I've ordered other stuff from them and it takes forever. I'm not sure what the deal is with them. But hey, cheap stuff.

Reactions: The_Mechanic
I've ordered through the VIP program twice now. Both mk5s. The 1st order involved a month or longer wait, they explained what everyone is saying above, they had to make it still. My 2nd order shipped 2 days later, they happened to have that one in stock.

I wouldnt stress it. And you can always call and ask for an ETA. They've always been friendly and helpful whenever I've called

Reactions: Pusher591
I've ordered twice through Leupold VIP... both times took right at 6 weeks. I think somewhere in the ordering information it says allow 6-8 weeks for shipping.

I had one arrive within 7 days of ordering while some of my friends waited much longer. Keep in mind that January and early February is show season so many offices are short staffed. The person that handles the VIP orders might be across the country.

I ordered the new MOA Mk5 the day after it was released (I was already planning on buying one in MIL but heard rumors of the MOA coming) and I recieved it yesterday. Took a little over a week. It shipped Thursday, so it arrived fairly quick.

I've ordered twice through Leupold VIP... both times took right at 6 weeks. I think somewhere in the ordering information it says allow 6-8 weeks for shipping.

Sh*t I hope it doesnt take that long. I need to get out shooting ASAP and sold my Razor prematurely.

I ordered the new MOA Mk5 the day after it was released (I was already planning on buying one in MIL but heard rumors of the MOA coming) and I recieved it yesterday. Took a little over a week. It shipped Thursday, so it arrived fairly quick.

Very lucky.... I am a little over a week now and itching.

Mine (mk5 moa) will be here Friday. I had originally ordered the CCH but it was back-ordered for a while. Surprised to see the MOA shipped out 2 days after ordering. Give them a call. They have been great to deal with.

For the recorded I’ve ordered 2 vortex scopes through their program and have waited 9 months for one and 13 for the other

Sorry for the thread de-rail, but is the veteran Leupold VIP program only valid for 1 year or is it 2 scopes etc each year? The program plans mention both “one year” and “each year”. If the pricing only valid for 1 year then I want to make the discount work to my advantage as much as possible! Thanks