• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For you guys looking for a 40x repeater ...

donws2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2008
Mountain Rest, South Carolina
....bring a big check book.

I've never seen one myself but follow the link to what Big Green should be making. Donald

(edit) Had to delet link. Not allowed here. Donald

If you want to see a 1 of 12 custom Remington 40x repeater there's one on Gun Broker. It's all pimped out and ready to go to the bush. Shame big green doesn't make this a standard offering.

Re: For you guys looking for a 40x repeater ...

I was thinking if they would make the barreled action and bolt avaliable forsale. Just a plain heavy barrel and flat blue or parked action no stock or trigger as they would screw that up they would sell the hell out of them. Donald

wow, $12k that is just amazing ! heck, that is alot of 308 ammo. I could train with the real deal for years

I am just surprised there is still not a 700 based action in 22lr that is a repeater that IS on the market.

Hey Bill your suposed to be buying me a house. You don't have time for no stinking internet. LOL

What time you coming down this way? I told Jim you should shoot in the pistol match tomorow with a RG 22 and beat the old farts at Elberton with it. That would get thier panties in a wad. See ya and do you know much about the AR Jim wrote to me about?

Donald

The Solution is coming:

"Stiller’s Precision Firearms showcased a variety of NEW custom rifle actions at the 2009 SHOT Show. Trust us, this is BIG News...
Stiller Precision’s show-stopper is a new 22 rimfire action based on 40X Remington design. Called the Predator 25X, this 40X-clone will be offered both as a single-shot AND a repeater. This is a much-awaited product. We predict huge demand for Stiller’s rimfire actions. There is nothing else like it on the market. The repeater will be perfect as the basis of a rimfire silhouette action or a “tactical rimfire” gun. Stiller’s rimfire actions cost $800.00 and should be available by mid-2009."

Ya they list the Single now for what a complete CMP 40X cost. For the record I've sold several complete 40X's here on the Hide for less. And barrel actions for far less. I just don't see the need for another single shot 22. There's got to be a dozen very good actions now of that type. Now when they start selling a repeater and if it works with out jamming then I'll be getting warm feelings all over.