• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For you tuner people

I've been wanting to play with a tuner on my RPRR.. I don't think it will help the gun but I'd like to try it..

Reactions: Stev0
Soooo....

Would the 22LR tuner work on the .223 or other 22 cal C/F? What thread is the EC Tuner mounted on?

Greg

mulish
Not yet. Videos are here. Precision Rifle Network

flyfisher
I don't know if it will do anything for my gun either but I ordered 1 last night. I guess I'll find out. I'm not even sure it did anything for Joel's gun. I'd need to see more before & after groups.

Greg Langelius
What flyfisher said. Video here. Tuner Installation

Reactions: mulish
I added one to my RimX 22inch PVA 12T barrel. It definitely made my 26XX lot of Lapua Center X shoot much more consistent especially noticeable at 100 yards and beyond. The KRG target was the first 4 100 yard groups shot after tuning at 50 all MOA and repeatable. I've been shooting some pretty tight 100 yards groups and beyond that to 300 MOA.

Attachments

• 20211002_201746.jpg
    20211002_201746.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 20211002_173159.jpg
    20211002_173159.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Reactions: mulish and Stev0
Would have been nice to see 5 round groups once he chose his settings, then maybe a 5 round group at 100 yards. Just saying.

Got an EC tuner inbound to me for my 22s. Really interested to see what its effect will be. To me, it is about getting any lot of consistent 22lr ammo to work in any gun, at least theoretically. Also, interested in tuning in commercial centerfire ammo and skipping hand loading.

Those four groups represent improved results at 100 yards? What were the results like before using the tuner?
I stated much more consistant at 100 and beyond and that those were the first 4 100 yard groups. Prior to the tuner they hovered around MOA, after tuning consistently below.