• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Force 4 Precision Rifle one-Central Florida

Everdeeper43015

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2013
Summerfield, Florida
Don't know if this is the right place, but I will post it anyway. I just finished a weekend class with Force 4 in central Florida. Recently had some smith work done to my rifle and the gentleman introduced me to my instructor, John Gardner. He has a 1000 yard training range, pistol range and a 360 degree shotgun range. I attended the class with very basic knowledge and was amazed at how much I learned. Everything from cold/clean bore vs cold bore to dialing for wind and getting true dope for my loads. John was very patient and answered all of my stupid questions with a smile on his face. I was able to get dope out to 1000 yards, practice basic fieldcraft, work on spotting for my partner and complete a real work application shoot at the end of class. If you are in the central Florida area and have been looking for a rifle class like I had been, look up Force 4 on Facebook and get in touch with John. You won't be sorry.