• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forcibly kicked out of a public building 1A & 2A

Looks like They have found one of their first VSP SS commanders. So sad. Same shit is happening here in Wa state but I’m pretty sure we are far more outnumbered than Va. Praying for our country!

So, more people than VSP, everybody backs up into a knot against the wall and sits. Can you say NON VIOLENT PROTEST SIT IN ?????

People on the rear start live streaming. People on the front take the brunt of arrests and VSP violence, live streaming it outside. To.....

And, the VSP SS are now identifiable to whomever needs to know....
AND a jury of peers gets to jury nullify all the arrests, followed by a mass of lawsuits against the VSP SS, and their bosses, hmmm.... FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION law suits...

AND the dimocrats get a picture of people who wont stop, yet another warning to them. Their fear levels rise,
and they go further stupid until enough people push back.

Then the next stage of non violent protest can begin..... and VSP and the dims can get more stupid. Like hurt a mom and child... and then, God help them.

Worked for MLK, and it CAN work for us....

Where specifically was this video done??

Screenshot_20200208-155832_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200208-155754_Chrome.jpg

Go to Tuckers post in the screen shot and read on...

I got a pretty good idea as to who should have been arrested, the individual who ordered the state police to threaten the people in their own house with arrest.
Arrest them on what charges?
Looked like a peaceful crowd to me.
Why was a crowd of citizens there?
Sounds to me like Gov. Putzfuck needs to outlaw public dissent in public.

So, more people than VSP, everybody backs up into a knot against the wall and sits. Can you say NON VIOLENT PROTEST SIT IN ?????

People on the rear start live streaming. People on the front take the brunt of arrests and VSP violence, live streaming it outside. To.....

And, the VSP SS are now identifiable to whomever needs to know....
AND a jury of peers gets to jury nullify all the arrests, followed by a mass of lawsuits against the VSP SS, and their bosses, hmmm.... FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION law suits...

AND the dimocrats get a picture of people who wont stop, yet another warning to them. Their fear levels rise,
and they go further stupid until enough people push back.

Then the next stage of non violent protest can begin..... and VSP and the dims can get more stupid. Like hurt a mom and child... and then, God help them.

Worked for MLK, and it CAN work for us....

yep

First off, I think we need more to the story of what is happening. All we have is a small clip of what went on. It’s pretty easy to set a narrative when you only show a sliver of what went down.

Wait, I’m supposed to say, blah blah, someone will be doing something soon, I hear. This is the future. Precisely why I don’t put much weight in things when people tell me that unconstitutional laws will not be enforced. History all of the world shows there are always people willing to enforce BS laws and disarm citizens. Thanks. This is why it’s so important to push back. With that said, I want to see the entire video before anyone draws any conclusions.

They were removed after the vote. Were told to vacate or they would be arrested for tresspassing

Reactions: j-huskey
The only way to stop this is boots on the ground get out to vote, it’s that simple. Those who keep suggesting they will resist and hint at violence will be handing over their guns very soon. Organize a drive to recall the members or loose your rights it’s really that simple. Don’t show up to a meeting and start yelling and acting like thugs you will be dealt with like thugs And nobody will respect or listen to you.

Reactions: yakstone
IF and when they pass something into law, that is later on found to be unconstitutional THEN you have a leg to stand on. The unconstitutional ruling will prove they violated their oath of office.

Reactions: yakstone
The only way to stop this is boots on the ground get out to vote, it’s that simple. Those who keep suggesting they will resist and hint at violence will be handing over their guns very soon. Organize a drive to recall the members or loose your rights it’s really that simple. Don’t show up to a meeting and start yelling and acting like thugs you will be dealt with like thugs And nobody will respect or listen to you.
While that logic has worked in the past, it will not work now as they have no fear of their job do to the money that is funneled to them. There is only one thing they will understand, an this country as a whole is rapidly approaching that, cliff. The founders knew this, hence the reason for the 1 & 2nd Amendments of which both are being assaulted on from all fronts. Make no mistake about it, the "We will keep fucking over you all we want" is coming to an end. If Trump wins they will push harder, if trump loses it's harder yet. This is about the NWO/OWO nothing more nothing less a the USA is a road block to that. The amount of money in play for this keeps being printed everyday. Make no mistake this only end one way or the other,...

IF and when they pass something into law, that is later on found to be unconstitutional THEN you have a leg to stand on. The unconstitutional ruling will prove they violated their oath of office.

In order to get to the point of "Constitutional/UnConstitutional" our side has to spend its own money.

They also spend our own money in the form of tax receipts to fight us.

Than as in the NY case....if it looks as though we may win.....they pull the offending law before a national precedent is set that may prevent abuse in other locals or at a later date when a more "friendly" court can be found.

Cops are not shielded from civil rights abuses as an individual , neither should politicians be.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Just "pulling a law" would require a second round of voting thru out the law making body. That again would be a violation of the oath of office.

Just "pulling a law" would require a second round of voting thru out the law making body. That again would be a violation of the oath of office.

Unsure what NY had to do but with that stupid law that prevented gun owners from travelling outside their homes with their property it seems they just eliminated the law rather than defend what they knew was Unconstitutional.

I think the SCOTUS is still scheduled to rule on that case and its going to be interesting to see if they rule

A. There is no harm now the law no longer exists - Plaintiff has what they sought

or

B. Fuck you New York - You don't get to shit on the Constitution than pull back when people defend their rights. Everyone is on notice now that the Constitution means something and we wont put up with this shit.

I'm hoping for B in that case. There's intent and action....They can have all the intent they want.....when they have already taken action they are in violation of their oath. I would move forward with the case just to hear the initial action WAS unconstitutional. Then you have grounds for the removal from office.

Reactions: pmclaine
But...but...we’s a sanctuary county, boss hog said he’d help us out.

We will find out where everyone stands in the near future

While that logic has worked in the past, it will not work now as they have no fear of their job do to the money that is funneled to them. There is only one thing they will understand, an this country as a whole is rapidly approaching that, cliff. The founders knew this, hence the reason for the 1 & 2nd Amendments of which both are being assaulted on from all fronts. Make no mistake about it, the "We will keep fucking over you all we want" is coming to an end. If Trump wins they will push harder, if trump loses it's harder yet. This is about the NWO/OWO nothing more nothing less a the USA is a road block to that. The amount of money in play for this keeps being printed everyday. Make no mistake this only end one way or the other,...

rises up out of the sea for a time and then falls

the sea is the people

it will rise, as sure as the sun

where are the most people concentrated

and how dependent on them are we

Just doing their jobs doing what their told to do regardless of what they know is right and wrong. Just like the fucks who watched the Jews enter the gas chambers time and time again. I might forgive you for "just doing your job" within one maybe two groups entering the chamber, after that, you're with them. You're as NAZI as Goebbels. You either believe in what you believe or not. Your actions speak far louder than your voice. Do what's right and stop referring to your job and retirement/pension as some fucking lame excuse. YOU chose the job. NOT us. I'm certainly NOT gonna give you a pass because you have a badge. I'm over giving you the benefit of the doubt. It's time YOU did something instead of just standing there with your heads up your asses doing the bidding of corrupt politician. It starts with YOU. If YOU don't WE will.

Just sayin'.