• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forget the 9mm Lung Buster

Conaso

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2011
Virginia
Forget Biden's "blow your lungs out of the body" 9mm. Now you have the "MAG Tactical System Rifle" - you don't even have to buy ammunition, the rifle does it all!!!

"The raid happened just before 7 p.m. Saturday in the area of College and Maynard streets. One of the six guns confiscated was a MAG Tactical System Rifle, which is illegal in Massachusetts because of the way it was modified. The gun can penetrate an officer’s bulletproof vest, go through a body and exit the Kevlar on the other side, Kent said.

I wonder if it can be used to disable a tank?

CC28EA31-2F6A-4251-8BD1-4021EA7C9AE3.gif

I mean they’re not wrong, pistol rated vests don’t stop rifle rounds… MA has some pretty commie laws so not surprising it was illegal either.

Seems like you’re over reacting and getting worked up over nothing to me.

I'm not over-reacting nor making an attempt to do same, just finding the article another example of "yellow" journalism (nothing new) and reporting it. The article doesn't mention caliber, projectile, etc., just "The gun can penetrate..." And where do they mention "pistol-rated vest?" Can the 5.56mm M855 steel-core penetrate a vest- yes. But that's not what is written - it's an inflammatory piece intended to incite the anti-2A crowd.

And the article is really not about the firearm that can completely penetrate the vests, it's about: "Springfield Mayor Domenic J. Sarno calls for judges to stop releasing repeat offenders on low bails after police confiscated six guns and arrested five people Saturday night."

Read the article and then try to go to the website to "correct" their misinformation. Select "Contact the newsroom." The link to the newsroom is BLANK.COM. https://www.masslivemedia.com/contact/

They’re dumb fucks and you’re joining them with that title for assuming they know WTF they’re talking about.

The POS gun in question is a 5.56 and 99.9% of cops where IIIA pistol vests which yes a 5.56 will zip right through.

I’m sure there were fed that info (which isn’t wrong) at a press conference.

Not everything is a fucking conspiracy.

They’re dumb fucks and you’re joining them with that title for assuming they know WTF they’re talking about.

The POS gun in question is a 5.56 and 99.9% of cops where IIIA pistol vests which yes a 5.56 will zip right through.

I’m sure there were fed that info (which isn’t wrong) at a press conference.

Not everything is a fucking conspiracy.

Why are YOU so fired up? Never did I mention "conspiracy." It's another example of poor journalism, e.g., "man bites dog." Doesn't the reporter have a responsibility to fact-check his source?

Would you feel better if I deleted my post?

Reactions: kmckinnon
So the media writes about guns in an informed and/or exaggerated manner? Holy shit! If this keeps up, we'll eventually get a hysterical reaction to someone possessing a modest amount of training ammunition.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
If I can I try to contact and politely "enlighten" the local TV or newspaper editor about misinformation they are sending out to the public. Others should do the same when the facts are wrong or misleading.

The gun can penetrate an officer’s bulletproof vest, go through a body and exit the Kevlar on the other side, Kent said.

Does it have to be thrown or thrust to completely penetrate? Is this simply a way to circumvent bans on AP ammo?

They'll be after these sinister .22LR rifles next.

They've got a lot of work before they get to the lowly 22lr. But, it's on the list. Even more so once they figure out that the closest thing to "movie quiet" is a suppressed 22.

I love the outrage over the 5.56 AR15 but there is total silence about the AR10 or any other caliber that the AR platform comes in.

I guess those 5.56 bullets go so fast that they are superduper people killers.

Must be like those 5.7x28 rounds on CSI that were "zippering" people in half.

Forget Biden's "blow your lungs out of the body" 9mm. Now you have the "MAG Tactical System Rifle" - you don't even have to buy ammunition, the rifle does it all!!!

"The raid happened just before 7 p.m. Saturday in the area of College and Maynard streets. One of the six guns confiscated was a MAG Tactical System Rifle, which is illegal in Massachusetts because of the way it was modified. The gun can penetrate an officer’s bulletproof vest, go through a body and exit the Kevlar on the other side, Kent said.

I wonder if it can be used to disable a tank?
Scary...these are downright scary:

Have to wear sunglasses at night :).