• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Forgot to introduce myself.

JohnLaw

Private
Minuteman
Ryan from Wisconsin here. I have spent the last year or so reading on this sight contemplating how I wanted to jump in. I at one pont had a GAP rifle started and a US Optic mapped out to go with it........due to a lack of funds to finish those projects I wound up with a brand new Savage 10PC, and a new Bushnell DMR w/G2 reticle. waiting on rings and bases, have decided on Seekins Precision even though badger ordnance is just down the road. Playing phone tag with scott from Liberty optics getting an order put together. got 4 weeks to get it done so I can test her out on this years deer herd. i look forward to being a contributing member.

Last edited:
welcome, nothing wrong with a savage, shoot the piss out of it and when funds allow step up to a GAP.