• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 1 efile drop down models

mdmp5

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 7, 2009
    I am trying to efile a form 1 for an SBR and my model number doesn’t match any of the ones provided in the drop down for the manufacturer. Does anyone know how to proceed?

There is a write in section where you put your model number if it does not appear in the drop down menu.

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 10.29.22 AM.png

Reactions: Lunchbox27
    If you put your own model in, it will prompt it to go into “Research” after submitting. Typically adds a week to your approval process time.
    It’s much more efficient to just pick one from the list already and just learn to like that name and engrave it on your can.

Reactions: MrSmith
    If you put your own model in, it will prompt it to go into “Research” after submitting. Typically adds a week to your approval process time.
    It’s much more efficient to just pick one from the list already and just learn to like that name and engrave it on your can.

Mine was a new model number and I had to resend a failed checkbox on the responsible persons form and mine was approved in 23 days. I also wanted to have my own model number picked so if a couple days is that big of a deal, then just pick one of the model numbers there.

I really don't care about a week. Where is the place to enter my own model in the line item section? I see nothing but dropdowns

I really don't care about a week. Where is the place to enter my own model in the line item section? I see nothing but dropdowns
    Duh, man I don't know if it's me or the system is so jammed, but I now see the box to check. I swear it wasn't there when I asked the question. Thanks for the assistance

If you go to Quiet Bores website, they have a step by step form 1 page, and it’s really detailed and helped me a ton