• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 1 issues -

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    Hi there guys, I'm new here. I have come here to find answers many times and am always amazed at the wealth of knowledge here, so I thought I'd reach out and see if someone can shed some light on my form 1 situation.

I went through the grueling task of completing a form 1 online via a trust. I completed the initial stuff about 3 months ago, and I've yet to receive the email telling me to send my fingerprint cards and CLEO in. When I log into the eforms site, it shows as "in progress". I've done the " ask the experts" a few times and gotten no help.

Is it just taking that long to process anything or is there some step I'm not aware of, did I do something wrong???

TIA

"In Progress" is a positive. Usually, it means the ATF is waiting for the FBI to complete your background check. That said, you could be in for a long waiting period. What use to be a month could be 6 months. Again, your moving the correct direction.

"In Progress" is a positive. Usually, that mean the ATF is waiting for the FBI to complete your background check. That said, you could be in for a long waiting period. What use to be a month could be 6 months. Again, your moving the correct direction.

Ok, well at least it seems there's no issue with how I completed everything. Thank you

Reactions: Cuban Croc
    Did you check you're junk mail folder or spam folder. Google walk through Form 1 Efile. I'll shoot you a pm with some phone numbers for the ATF. I haven't done 1 for over a year so not sure if the phone numbers are still current

Did you check you're junk mail folder or spam folder. Google walk through Form 1 Efile. I'll shoot you a pm with some phone numbers for the ATF. I haven't done 1 for over a year so not sure if the phone numbers are still current
    Yeah, I have checked and also logged in and I was told (by a service that helped me transform my trust doc to upload) that when they approve it and send the email, I will have a control number and see it when I log in and double click on the form 1 button.

be sure to view all emails from the ATF on a computer. If you're on your phone, the attachments will not appear. My confirmation was sent to me immediately after submitting the efile form1, but attachments were not visible on my phone, I had to log in with my computer to see them.