• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 1 retry started

Nodak

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2019
North Dakota
Long story short my 1st Form 1 was unapproved due to missing the photo that I still see in the filing but enough of the atf goofs. I received my refund a couple weeks ago but just found time to refile. Already got my cover letter. Sending prints 1st thing in the morning. Sent an email to have them check that my photo submition was good this time. Fingers crossed.

How long did it take for you to get the cover letter?
I did 3 E file Form 1's this morning,and all I have been emailed was 3 copies of my applications and 3 conformation receipts for the tax stamp payments.

How long did it take for you to get the cover letter?
I did 3 E file Form 1's this morning,and all I have been emailed was 3 copies of my applications and 3 conformation receipts for the tax stamp payments.
The cover letter should've come with the application copies. Be sure to double check your attachments. Those copies are the CLEO copies you send, and one for yourself. Did you choose a custom model number? That has been known to set people back. Log in to your account, and see that it says "submitted/in-process. If it does, contact them and inform them you never received cover letters.

I got mine almost immediately. I used an existing model name because mine was in there already from las time. Mine is in "Submitted/In Process"

The cover letter should've come with the application copies. Be sure to double check your attachments. Those copies are the CLEO copies you send, and one for yourself. Did you choose a custom model number? That has been known to set people back. Log in to your account, and see that it says "submitted/in-process. If it does, contact them and inform them you never received cover letters.

I did use my own custom Model/Serial # on the applications,and all 3 of them are Submitted/In Process on the site. I'll give them a couple more days to send me the cover letters. All I got was attachments for the form 5320.1 Application,it says DRAFT across the front of each page and ATF Copy at the bottom of the page.

They fucked mine up last week.
They denied it because they said I didn't include the ATF copy of the RPQ.

Their denial was signed on the ATF copy and that's what they sent to me as the PDF.

WTF, over?
Screenshot_20200814-071129_Gallery.jpg

I did use my own custom Model/Serial # on the applications,and all 3 of them are Submitted/In Process on the site. I'll give them a couple more days to send me the cover letters. All I got was attachments for the form 5320.1 Application,it says DRAFT across the front of each page and ATF Copy at the bottom of the page.
When mine went to "submitted", the copies I received were watermarked "submitted". Others have said you can select the form on the efile site, and there will be a cover letter attached to it at the end. Would involve logging in, and painfully dealing with the system, and searching around.

When mine went to "submitted", the copies I received were watermarked "submitted". Others have said you can select the form on the efile site, and there will be a cover letter attached to it at the end. Would involve logging in, and painfully dealing with the system, and searching around.

I looked back on the site and didn't find anything about my cover sheet's. I'm just going to give it a couple days,and if I don't get another email,I'll call them.
Thanks for the help!

I looked back on the site and didn't find anything about my cover sheet's. I'm just going to give it a couple days,and if I don't get another email,I'll call them.
Thanks for the help!
Are you checking email on iPhone? There's some glitch where the cover letter won't show. If so, try logging into email from computer.

Long story short my 1st Form 1 was unapproved due to missing the photo that I still see in the filing but enough of the atf goofs. I received my refund a couple weeks ago but just found time to refile. Already got my cover letter. Sending prints 1st thing in the morning. Sent an email to have them check that my photo submition was good this time. Fingers crossed.
Same happened to me...fortunately I had an agent with high give-a-shit, and she emailed asking for another photo. When I logged in to resend, I could still see the original. I re-attached (same photo), and replied to her email. Signed the next day.

Sounds like an issue w/ their site. Big surprise, gubment system doesn't work well.

They fucked mine up last week.
They denied it because they said I didn't include the ATF copy of the RPQ.

Their denial was signed on the ATF copy and that's what they sent to me as the PDF.

WTF, over?View attachment 7398262
Hey Mike, confirm you're submitting as Trust? If so, did you include the Form 23 (RPQ)? The "disapproved" form they returned appears to be the Form 1...which is different than the Form 23 (additional form required for all Trust submissions).

Hey Mike, confirm you're submitting as Trust? If so, did you include the Form 23 (RPQ)? The "disapproved" form they returned appears to be the Form 1...which is different than the Form 23 (additional form required for all Trust submissions).
I included everything, the RPQ, the Trust, the photos and even the CLEO copies.
Everything that was needed was included and double checked to verify it uploaded.

The shitty part is they could have contacted me for whatever was supposedly missing. Instead, they get more work by having to do the entire process completely over again.
It would have taken 3 minutes total to fix whatever issue.
One minute to tell me I'm missing something.
One minute to upload for me.
One minute again on their end to verify.

Instead, the entire process has to be redone.

Ugh. I have a sneaking suspicion the beauty of the Form 1 process will fade as it's popularity increases... and overruns the non-adjusting number of agents assigned to process them. They'll just get quicker with the DENIED hammer at the first sign of something wrong....even if it isn't.

I hope I'm wrong.