• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 3 transfer wait times

Twelve208

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2009
SE Idaho
My suppressor was submitted for transfer July 1st.Just wondering how long you guys are seeing on a transfer..
I have had my form 4 ready to go,but the way this is going, this is going to be a painful wait.
Thanks in advance.

I bought a TBAC suppressor from my dealer in the end of September that was not in stock. I know TBAC uses eform and it was transferred to my dealer right after Thanksgiving.

I'm hearing 8+ months, might be getting quicker due to the crazy rush slowing down. Mind you I am in Martinsburg WV, the actual location of the ATF office that does these things so there is almost no delivery time issues for me lol.

I am confused now because I am at 6 months waiting on a form 3 transfer from tbac and still no word

Hi,

Please email me some identifying information and I'll track it down. I think we still have a few outstanding paper Form 3's and there's always the chance of a particular form being delayed by ATF for some reason.

I got this in an email from the ATF today:

HTH.

e_Form_process_time.png

My dealer had a TBAC in stock. I submitted paperwork in February, and just got it yesterday.

Worth the wait, for sure. Be patient.