• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 4 good news and bad news today!

Geronimo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2010
columbus, ohio
Like to post things I haven't read about on here for others to see. I sent in a form 4 and had my check cashed three times back in October for ONE stamp. It took my bank(former) until January to straighten it out, and today I got a letter back stating I had supplied no description for the other cans I paid for and NOT on my trust! So once it is sent back telling them I only paid for one and it was an error , I should be getting a stamp shortly. Now to get a threaded barrel ordered for a g34 and a piston for the 45Osprey.

Geronimo, crazy times. You could also fix the error by sending in another two Form 4's. I hear error corrections are taking less than a month. You might also consider calling the ATF NFA branch folks at 304-616-4500. They are actually friendly people.

Yep called the NFA branch, and the shop I bought it from. Last time I had a correction it was about a 10 day to 2 week turnaround so I'll see, at least last time it was the shops fault.