• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 4 questions 13&14 as a trust

John L

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2010
MI
All,
When filling out ATF form 4 as a trust, do you answer the questions in section 13 and 14? Did a search and have not really found an answer to this.

Re: Form 4 questions 13&14 as a trust

I thought those questions were prefilled out before.

The following questions must be answered by any transferee who is not a Federal firearms licensee or government agency. The transferee shall give full details on a
separate sheet for all “YES” answers. (See instruction 2d)

I would answer them...

Re: Form 4 questions 13&14 as a trust

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought those questions were prefilled out before.

The following questions must be answered by any transferee who is not a Federal firearms licensee or government agency. The transferee shall give full details on a
separate sheet for all “YES” answers. (See instruction 2d)

I would answer them... </div></div>

Thanks guys. The version of the form I was looking at online used the word "individual" in the instructions, that is why I asked the question. May have been an older version so I will just answer the questions. Again Thanks

Bacarrat you are correct about the questions already being checked off. When I pulled up the online PDF version they were pre-checked.