• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Form 4 timing?

Alanh

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2020
Alabama
What have people been seeing lately with their wait times. I’m sitting at 470 days on one. Is this normal for right now? I had one take an externally long time before but I’m hearing of guys getting the new edibles back in 60-70 days.

Really?? So instead of replying with something productive or just moving on to the next post, you felt the need to act like a 2-year-old. Good job buddy, good job.

I had 3 cans approved in 90ish days. Regular paper form 4. 2 additional cans at 290ish days. Picked them all up recently.

What have people been seeing lately with their wait times. I’m sitting at 470 days on one. Is this normal for right now? I had one take an externally long time before but I’m hearing of guys getting the new edibles back in 60-70 days.

I would probably call or email the atf at that point. That's a very long wait.

i appreciate that. I was looking for some insight from others that my be stuck in the same limbo. (We’re they able to re-file, resend, etc)

I’ve seen too many keyboard warriors on here as of late, and it’s ridiculous. It’s a 50/50 ratio of helpful comments and others acting their shoe size. It’s even evident in some of the leadership. Either way this was my final straw of thinking this was a place of combined inelegance here to share their knowledge. It’s been sad watching this site go down hill the way it has.

Shame that for some people opening their eyes is just too much trouble and not worth the effort.

Of course then they have to blame others for their own ineptitude.

Purchased 4/21/2021
Picked up 4/29/2022

Looks like the paper wait time is 1 year.
Dealer said E Forms are taking 80 days…

Congrats! I know your happy to finally get it out of NFA jail. After talking with a number of guys, I'm in a small group that's waiting over a year. Most of them are seeing 10-12 months like yours. I just wondered how many others out there were or had waited an abnormally long12-20 months.

Check was cashed 6/21/21
Still waiting