• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Form 6 for Pistol Ammunition

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

BATFE finally approved my import permit for 3 million rounds of 115gr 9mm ammunition, lol....

1611790627799.png

Sincerely,
    Theis

I have made room in my barn, as we discussed. Forklift ready.

I’ll be the first to tell you @TheHorta is a little slow replying sometimes. Lol

Hi,

There was no replying, lol....I had him on the phone and he had to suddenly get off the phone because some pygmy run across his yard and he felt it was the opportune time to test some new thermal gizmo.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Can you remove the primers from the cases? I will take them in small rifle.

Hi,

What yall talking about with primers....gunbroker has plenty of them.

Sincerely,
    Theis
    I’ll take 1k SPP and 1k SRP if you can send me 100 to test out first please.

But in all seriousness, what’s up with the primers. How much I’m going to shoot this year is based on if I can resupply

Yes, a container full of small rifle Wolf primers would be nice.
    I still have some from the Obummer craze and thought "better than scraped matchtips" when I bought them. Well, they turned out to produce the lower SD of many 5.56 loads.
    A small rifle primer will also work in pistol cases. Could not detect a significant difference for common 9mm and 40S&W loads.
    Dear Santa Theis, please bring a container or two of SRP to the shores of our blessed land.

I mean if it's brass, non-corrosive blah blah blah, depending on the price I wouldn't mind 10 to 20k rounds of 9mm ammunition.

Buy a Hoplite rifle and get purchase options for 5K of 9mm at only slightly above pre-panic prices?