• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Formal Introduction New Englander Headed Midwest

Killer Deal

Critical Care Nurse | Warrior Poet | Army Veteran
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2020
Forest Lake, MN
www.instagram.com
Greetings all,

My name is Andre. Signed up on the Hide like 18 months ago have lurked a bit, participated a bit, but jumping in with both feet.

Avid Marksman and Competition shooter with just slighty above average ability currently aiming to be excellent and exceptional especially in long range marksmanship . I do shoot an average amount USPSA and 3 Gun, but PRS style matches have become my main squeeze and primary focus.

My background joined the army right out of high school in 2007 during the surge in Iraq. Took the path of nobility to serve my country and a higher purpose served for 7 years as Infantryman as a Paratrooper in the 82nd and 173rd. Had some more slightly above average experiences with a couple deployments under the belt and decided to transition out. Went the Healthcare route starting in mental health work with veterans and soldiers processing Combat, Loss, PTSD and challenges with reacclimating to civilian life; did this kind of work for 3 years and became an RN where I currently work as a Critical Care Rescue Ninja.

My love for guns grew in the military, didn't have much experience growing up in the pit hole of Waterbury, CT. Didn't actually own my first firearm until after I left active duty and found action shooting as a grounding agent in my own life as I adjusted and reacclimated "normal" civilian life. Started PRS matches 3 years ago and I'm hooked for life. $15k in the whole and I don't regret it haha. If you've stuck with me this far thank you and pleasure to meet you. Look forward to continuing to interact, grow, argue, and build solid relationships.

Will be relocating from NH to MN this summer.

Reactions: DustBun
Andre, you will be missed out here, but at least there won't be 3 Andres at our matches anymore, geeeezum... :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Killer Deal
Andre, you will be missed out here, but at least there won't be 3 Andres at our matches anymore, geeeezum... :ROFLMAO: ;)
Haha true story. Turn my head some much was giving myself whiplash. Haha. I'll miss you guys a bunch.

I won't make it this year, but I'll try to come out for the regional pro match every now and again.

Reactions: StrayDog
Got a newborn due soon, but trying to get out to at least one more match. I just finally got the bolt gun put together. Gonna start load development this week. Gotta see how much better it'll be than running the .308 gasser I've been running for the last three years now.

• Love
Reactions: StrayDog