• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former CIA Mr. Bryan Dean Wright hammers the point well on Tucker-------- "Esper Get Out!"

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Esper's action was shocking.... now we have more people that thwart their oath? And top ranking military brass pile on too? I'm actually more concerend about this than the Floyd fiasco... When our own government employees and the military mutinies --the end is not far off. Putin and Xi Jinping are having their little party over this one...

Drain Drain Drain....

Last edited:
    Reactions: Doc68 and diverdon
    Tucker's guess spoke truth. Hang on men we're in for a long hard ride.This is not gonna get better.

I havent been watching Tucker since the riots started because of watching live streams on u tube.I see Tucker using "democacy" which is the same as mob rule ,which is whats been happening in the streets. I wish he'd use the proper term,Constitutional Republic when he talks about our form of gov. Nit pickin from me,maybe,but there's a huge difference between the two. Preachin to choir , forgive me please.

I am sorry... but the President is Commander and Chief.... Esper, what that means for you is... when he says go in the corner and shit a pile, you say "How High?" you don't get to question an order from the President of the United States, brother... if you can't stand fast and do it right, step aside... that simple... the President has every right to use the power he has and the resources of that power to set down a disturbance within as well as without the borders... if the simpleton Dim State and Local Government officials refuse to do it for the people the President can... follow orders or get out... Mark Esper is a USMA graduate, he learned all of that just like I did at the USNA... the man disgusts me, just like Mattis and the rest of these politicians that should know better..

Whatever name Tucker calls it by; the goal is not to mince words, but to root out the roaches in the room.

Esper has an obligation to resign. It's a simple matter of honor. He's simply not up to the task, and he already shows that he knows it.

Who in Hell recommended him for the job, anyway?

Is he subordinate, as his job description indicates; or does he dance to another's music?

It's a matter of if you need to ask; you already have your answer

He needs to go.

Now.

Whatever name Tucker calls it by; the goal is not to mince words, but to root out the roaches in the room.

Esper has an obligation to resign. It's a simple matter of honor. He's simply not up to the task, and he already shows that he knows it.

Who in Hell recommended him for the job, anyway?

Is he subordinate, as his job description indicates; or does he dance to another's music?

It's a matter of if you need to ask; you already have your answer

He needs to go.

Now.
    Unfortunately, it's becoming all to clear, HONOR does not exist in the district of columbia.