• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

Re: Former LEO gone crazy in SoCal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waveone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'm not telling you what you said jackass, I am responding to your quotations in abbreviated form. It is also clear to anyone who doesn't have an agenda that I responded to your manipulation and refusal to acknowledge all facts involved. Instead you cherry pick in order to validate your position, nothing more. The only bloviations are coming from you Bill.....Nice attempt at articulating anything over two syllables, drone.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Anyone who reads understands readily that you either take the side of the LEO, or remain calculatingly neutral. Like in the case of nervous trigger happy officers who shot up two old ladies , then another car beside. Only after being called out did you grudgingly admit they could have over reacted.</span> So you lie- which is probably typical, and continually attempt to place people on the defensive in order to gain advantage through discrediting them and verbal abuse. Yet it irritates you here because this is a level playing field and you can't handle that.

"Think for yourself" - again that's rich coming from a drone.... You certainly don't slapchop. All you do is follow your indoctrination/training and blindly follow the orders of the state. Like I stated before, you're exactly the kind of puppet that would go door to door on command.

Slapchop aka barney fife - the biggest cartoon on the board. </div></div>

Its simple dude, even in terms that you can understand. Show me where I took their side, ever and I will concede. Till then you're just a know nothing douche who claims to have a grasp on things when in reality all you do is fabricate lies and manipulate words. It works with some since you're saying what they desperately want to hear but you can't pull the wool over the eyes of those that have been there.

Show me the proof that I sided with the LAPD shooting two innocent ladies. Till then, go fuck yourself because you're nothing but a liar.

As for verbal abuse coming from me, do you even read the drivel that spews from your keyboard? Talk about being the pot and criticizing the kettle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waveone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'm not telling you what you said jackass, I am responding to your quotations in abbreviated form. It is also clear to anyone who doesn't have an agenda that I responded to your manipulation and refusal to acknowledge all facts involved. Instead you cherry pick in order to validate your position, nothing more. The only bloviations are coming from you Bill.....Nice attempt at articulating anything over two syllables, drone.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Anyone who reads understands readily that you either take the side of the LEO, or remain calculatingly neutral. Like in the case of nervous trigger happy officers who shot up two old ladies , then another car beside. Only after being called out did you grudgingly admit they could have over reacted.</span> So you lie- which is probably typical, and continually attempt to place people on the defensive in order to gain advantage through discrediting them and verbal abuse. Yet it irritates you here because this is a level playing field and you can't handle that.

"Think for yourself" - again that's rich coming from a drone.... You certainly don't slapchop. All you do is follow your indoctrination/training and blindly follow the orders of the state. Like I stated before, you're exactly the kind of puppet that would go door to door on command.

Its simple dude, even in terms that you can understand. Show me where I took their side, ever and I will concede. Till then you're just a know nothing douche who claims to have a grasp on things when in reality all you do is fabricate lies and manipulate words. It works with some since you're saying what they desperately want to hear but you can't pull the wool over the eyes of those that have been there.

Show me the proof that I sided with the LAPD shooting two innocent ladies. Till then, go fuck yourself because you're nothing but a liar.

As for verbal abuse coming from me, do you even read the drivel that spews from your keyboard? Talk about being the pot and criticizing the kettle. </div></div>

Lies and manipulation is your game punk. Everyone here saw it first hand when you initially responded. Then you continue to berate and discredit everyone elses POV that you disagree with in defense of your god and master- the system

Beside that, I simply turned the tables on your dumbass. Feels good too huh Barney?

Have fun....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: waveone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You continue to be a joke of epic proportions. Do you actually believe your own press?

You sit here on your righteous high horse and pontificate and bloviate on things its clear you know nothing about. I don't need to discredit you, you've done a fine job of doing that yourself. In the future, learn to do your homework better or just keep your mouth shut.

You're just another coward who likes to make allegations, and spin things out of context but when called to task you can't produce. Don't tell me what it is I said, go back and quote me. It's easy enough. The only problem is you won't find anything in this thread where I took the side of the LAPD only to say that they weren't at the scene of Dorners death (there is one piece of conjecture and conspiracy theory for you).

Learn to think for yourself you pompous dipshit, instead of following the crowd.

</div></div>

Anyone who reads understands readily that you either take the side of the LEO, or remain calculatingly neutral. Like in the case of nervous trigger happy officers who shot up two old ladies , then another car beside. Only after being called out did you grudgingly admit they could have over reacted. So you lie- which is probably typical, and continually attempt to place people on the defensive in order to gain advantage through discrediting them and verbal abuse. Yet it irritates you here because this is a level playing field and you can't handle that.

Slap's not a drone and he's certainly not dumb or unable to think for himself. He's much worse than that, he just doesn't give a shit. He'll go with whatever he judges to be in his best interest. Nothing wrong with that in principle but essentially, because of his role and job, he's far more dangerous to the general population as a result. The likes of Bloomberg, Feinstein and Obama would be nothing if not for the willingness and calculated self-interest of people like Slap who masquerade as public servants. On the face of it, he's probably an effective police officer but if it comes to making a choice of morals/ethics or protecting self-interest, then Slap will do what's good for Slap while stating the public should be grateful for his presence and 'sacrifice' in doing a job they don't have the balls/sheep etc.

To brush Slap off as a drone is as dangerous as brushing off all progressives as just dope smoking hippies. </div></div>

Actually slap/aka Barney is a drone in that he reflexively does exactly what he is trained to do. Which is my point. I agree that his total abdication of true morality in deference to the system is his MO and it is dangerous to underestimate the lengths someone like him would go. I get it.

The fact that he has consigned his ability and reasoning capacity to that service is my point. This is why he reacts so vigorously when his game is turned back on him- as exhibited in the last few posts. Ironic huh?

Totally pathetic too

I used to do backgrounds for my agency and had many occasions to go through LAPD background files and interact with their background investigators. For a long time, and possibly still, the Feds forced a consent decree on the LAPD. They could not start another academy class unless it contained a certain percentage of female and or minority applicants. So, in order to get the people they wanted, they had to take what they did not want in order to get a class started. Then you could not just wash out the ones you did not want in the first place. You would have to do that during the one or one and a half years of their probation. And the selection process and probation process doesen't always wash out substandard individuals. Poor judgement can occur at any rank level during a period of stress. I'm not defending the shooting officers and I'm sure some heads will roll at the end of the process.