• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Former Marine making great Infidel Knives

Re: Former Marine making great Infidel Knives

Here you go, they look nice and pricing seems reasonable, I'll bookmark it for later, thanks for sharing!
style6.jpg
style7.jpg
style1.jpg

Ok so being a Marine myself I had to check them out. I have a lot of questions. Not trying to be picky or whatever but trying to help you out with your webpage.

1) Who is "We", is it you making these? Do you have people helping you make these? If it is you making them I personally would change the "We" to "I".

2) What Steel is being used? You only state the type of Stainless used. What is the RC of each types of Metal used? People are going to want to know that.

3) Mosaics on a true Working Knife? Personally I would never buy a knife of this type for use with Mosaics. Honestly I want to see solid fasterners used. Either Rivets or Loveless/Corby bolts.

4) Your fit and finish is a little sloppy for the price range you are asking. For that same price there are some good production knives avalible.

Semper Fi

I am not the knife maker. I posted this to help spread the word for a good friend.

....another great Marine knife maker is Les George, as well......

I get the feeling this Marine is just starting out. Les George is sold out.