• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former Marine pilot who runs flying company called 'Top Gun Tasmania' is arrested by federal police in Australia for working with China

Until politicians start going down for doing the same and much much worse, I’m not interested.
That was my 1st thought reading the title. The CHi-Coms and corporations are who are elected officials truly represent.
The only rule this guy broke was not being in the D.C. beltway club of elite corruption.
I have thought for years that the U.S. military trains way to many potential enemies. There have been news stories about Brit pilots also training the chi-coms.
Because their .gov has burned them for being white males !

Reactions: Edgecrusher
He should claim in court that all he ever did while working for the Chinese was fly child sex slaves, cash bribes and crack cocaine to American elected officials and their children.

I bet he'd disappear from the news and the planet rather quickly.

Fuck him hope he gets fucked in the ass

Are you bothered even in the slightest by the fact that the article did not once mention what he is charged with?

Are you bothered even in the slightest that he is being arrested on the request of the USG even though (if the article is accurate) he isn't a US citizen?

It's getting harder and harder to not hate the US government with a burning passion....................

Newsflash, lots of Americans are working in China.
Which means alot of Americans are working for the Chinese government, since it IS a communist government and the government owns everything, including the people. I heard that a ton of British pilots were training the chicom fighter pilots. This is the first I've heard of an American triator. What else do you call it when you are training the enemy to kill your countrymen?

Reactions: tomcatmv
Are you bothered even in the slightest by the fact that the article did not once mention what he is charged with?

I can GUARANTEE as a former US fighter pilot he probably knows some stuff and probably signed a bunch of stuff that he wouldnt teach tactics of the US military to our enemies... If he isnt being charged with treason, I can only guess to what he is being charged with.

My GUESS is that its not necessarily the USGov going after him, but possibly the US Mil via UCMJ and because he was living in Australia they have to have the FBI go get him. If its US Mil going after the guy I am pretty sure he signed his rights away when he went in and probably, again if he is "selling" knowledge gained via his service in the Marines, that clause in his "contract" is still in force. I dont believe the US Mil/UCMJ has to disclose a single thing about what they are doing like a regular DOJ or other civilian type law enforcement organization would possibly have to do.

So no, im not really bothered that a "click bait" type news article says nothing except everything was under seal. It may or may not ever come out what he is charged with. This is also taking place in Australia where there laws are possibly a bit different than ours as far as privacy, or lack there of, goes.

Reactions: jrassy
I can GUARANTEE as a former US fighter pilot he probably knows some stuff and probably signed a bunch of stuff that he wouldnt teach tactics of the US military to our enemies... If he isnt being charged with treason, I can only guess to what he is being charged with.

My GUESS is that its not necessarily the USGov going after him, but possibly the US Mil via UCMJ and because he was living in Australia they have to have the FBI go get him. If its US Mil going after the guy I am pretty sure he signed his rights away when he went in and probably, again if he is "selling" knowledge gained via his service in the Marines, that clause in his "contract" is still in force. I dont believe the US Mil/UCMJ has to disclose a single thing about what they are doing like a regular DOJ or other civilian type law enforcement organization would possibly have to do.

So no, im not really bothered that a "click bait" type news article says nothing except everything was under seal. It may or may not ever come out what he is charged with. This is also taking place in Australia where there laws are possibly a bit different than ours as far as privacy, or lack there of, goes.
What he said. Fuck China and anyone who helps them.

Reactions: FWoo45 and Fig
I was a nuclear engineer in the US Navy. I too know "some stuff" and I didn't sign anything that said I couldn't teach people in other countries how to run a nuclear power plant, as long as I don't divulge specifics of our Navy's power plants.

The guy is a civilian. Unless he retired, which is highly unlikely as a major, the UCMJ has no jurisdiction over him. So you're wrong there too.

Reactions: Skunk
Saying fuck due process is cool, until it gets applied to you.
Due process doesn’t apply to non citizens when national security is involved. He’s getting his due process by being extradited to the Us to stand trial. He will get his day in court. Also, we don’t know shit about what’s actually going on and likely never will.

Reactions: jrassy
Another thing to keep in mind is the fact that media will parrot exactly what they are told to say. If this guy was the pilot on Epstein's Pedo Airline and was about to spill the beans - would we know any different? He could be guilty as can be. He could be being persecuted for being a Trump supporter. I do not believe we can take anything that's told to us at face value - one way or the other.

Lets see....we had a California Rep shagging a CCP Honeypot with no charges...Nasty Nancy had a Chinese Spy as her driver for 20+ years....no investigation....
I thought that was Feinswein that had the CHICOM spy driver. Did Pelosi have one too?

Hows about the British pilots contracting through a company in South Africa training Chinese Pilot? Making close to 300k a year.

Commies seem to grasp capitalism.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP and jrassy

Here's another piece from AFP, courtesy Barron's, if that's less clickbait.

Not a lot of substance in that article.
- He was once a US Citizen.
- He was a Major in the USMC.
- He was a flight instructor for Harrier Pilots.
- He became an Aussie Citizen.
- He occasionally flew jets in Aussie airshows.
- He once owned a company that gave tour rides in jets which he sold in 2014.
- He has been living in China since 2014.
- He was working in the Chinese aviation industry as a consultant since 2017.
- He once was a manager at a company called AVIBIZ which was dissolved in 2020.
- This comes on the heels of a new British law warning former military pilots to not train foreign militaries.

Nothing about what he has supposedly done.

All we know regarding the possibility of a crime is that the US sent Australia an extradition request for a former US citizen and he was detained pending a hearing on that request.

if he is working for china them him and joe and hunter should be shot as traitors .

I bet you're wrong about that
Bet the guys in Gitmo agree with you too. The very fact that he is being brought back to stand trial or face his accusers shows that due process is in fact being honored. They could have just schwacked him and called it a day.

I mean I get your sentiment. I know what you are driving at, but if this is some sort of espionage, hes fucked and i hope he gets fucked. But like jacobs said, this is some click bait article that doesnt tell a tenth of what is actually going on. Im willing to let it ride until otherwise shown something to the contrary. Dont aid China. Period.

When I hear former military in foreign country
CIA jumps off the page.
Former Marine jailed in Russia..... G-man got caught
Why would the USA trade 3 Russian arms dealers for a former Marine and a druggie basketball player?
Something tells me that this former Marine pilot isn't what he seems to be

Reactions: HD1911 and jrassy
Hows about the British pilots contracting through a company in South Africa training Chinese Pilot? Making close to 300k a year.

Commies seem to grasp capitalism.
That is interesting.

I wonder if the British pilots in question are naval aviators? Or if they had any CAOC (or whatever they are calling it now) time.

That is interesting.

I wonder if the British pilots in question are naval aviators? Or if they had any CAOC (or whatever they are calling it now) time.
Dont know? But , Ukraine did sell them an aircraft carrier. Something they are definitely progressing on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593
Dont know?

Seems the CHICOMS have a capability gap in the air domain. What one has to wonder about is the duration that it’s exploitable. Or if fixing that gap is conditions check for a future action against Taiwan.

It's interesting that our government is all OK with the US sending $Billions of dollars directly to China to actually fund their war chest and pay for their weapon system modernization and military, while also sending them $Millions for bioweapon research as in Wuhan. while also selling China millions of barrels of oil from our strategic petroleum reserves to fuel their industry and power their military, but draws and imaginary line in the sand when it comes to former citizens being employed by China's military or training them?

How in the world is anybody supposed to know what they can or cannot do if our own government isn't clear on any of the rules?

Either China is our competitor/enemy, and should not be traded with, employed by, or be training their military or they are not.

afzgXTVbQbKn.png

Small fish targeted

Eric Prince literally has a PMC incorporated in Hongkong and was running all sort of training programs for CCP and working the China's belt and road projects in Africa.

I was a nuclear engineer in the US Navy. I too know "some stuff" and I didn't sign anything that said I couldn't teach people in other countries how to run a nuclear power plant, as long as I don't divulge specifics of our Navy's power plants.

The guy is a civilian. Unless he retired, which is highly unlikely as a major, the UCMJ has no jurisdiction over him. So you're wrong there too.

So you did basically "sign" something that you wouldnt divulge US secrets about their specific powerplants... So if you then went and did that, as this guy MIGHT have done(just with US air tactics, not nuke powerplants), then you may also have ended up in the same boat as this guy... Am I correct in that assumption?

And as far as I know, when you "get out" of the .mil you really arent "out" you end up on IRR status until you hit 20 years from date of entry correct? I know a few of my buddies who are mil pilots and one basically told me that, thats why a lot end up going to the guard. You obviously dont do shit with the mil and are free to go, but you would be first to be called back in time of war, until your 20 and then you are officially out. I dont know if enlisted is the same deal of moving to IRR status for a number of years.

Lots of former top .mil brass currently working for the Saudi's right now, the same government that perpetrated 9/11...

Reactions: DOA
So you did basically "sign" something that you wouldnt divulge US secrets about their specific powerplants... So if you then went and did that, as this guy MIGHT have done(just with US air tactics, not nuke powerplants), then you may also have ended up in the same boat as this guy... Am I correct in that assumption?
He might have divulged secrets?. Just like if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle. Pure speculation on your part.

And as far as I know, when you "get out" of the .mil you really arent "out" you end up on IRR status until you hit 20 years from date of entry correct? I
You were told incorrectly or you misunderstood what you were told. My active duty obligation, as a USN surface warfare officer, was 5 years. My total service obligation was 8 years, and both began from the day of commissioning. I served 6 years on active duty, 2 more in the IRR, and resigned my commission as soon as the 8 years were over. Once an officer resigns his commision (not the same thing as a retirement) he becomes a civilian as he is formally discharged from the armed forces and is no longer under UCMJ jurisdiction. We don't have press gangs.

As an officer, you serve at the pleasure of the President, which means officers don't have enlistment contracts that have to be periodically renewed. The service obligation is just the time that you must serve before you may resign your commission. If an officer transfers to the IRR after the active duty obligation is complete (and still has time left in his total service obligation) but never resigns his commission he will be subject to recall to active duty until retirement and still subject to the UCMJ.

IRR lasts an additional 4 years for enlisted. After that you are formally separated from IRR have no special status over any other civilian. HOWEVER, if you have Secret, Top Secret, Color Codes, or NTK intelligence information you are NEVER released from keeping that secret unless the government itself declassifies those secrets. That lasts forever. I was also told on separation debrief, specifically, never to visit North Korea, Iran, or Cuba.

Reactions: BCP
Either China is our competitor/enemy, and should not be traded with, employed by, or be training their military or they are not.

Exactly. "China is our MORTAL ENEMY!" says the guy typing his post on a Chinese made computer before he goes and sits on a Chinese made couch to watch football on his Chinese made TV.

BTW our "Mortal Enemy" is in DC and they are called Democrats.

Exactly. "China is our MORTAL ENEMY!" says the guy typing his post on a Chinese made computer before he goes and sits on a Chinese made couch to watch football on his Chinese made TV.

BTW our "Mortal Enemy" is in DC and they are called Democrats.

Not arguing your point ,but there are quite a few Repubs that fit into that category also

Reactions: HD1911 and BCP