• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former Troops Punished over Biden’s Vaccine Mandate Sue for Billions in Lost Wages

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Former troops are suing the U.S. government for lost pay and benefits due to the Biden administration’s military vaccine mandate, one of the lawyers who successfully brought down the Anthrax vaccine told Breitbart News.

Attorney Dale Saran, a retired Marine, and fellow attorneys Andy Meyer and Brandon Johnson are representing the former troops in three separate lawsuits they plan to turn into a class action lawsuit on behalf of all service members who were either kicked out or illegally ordered to stop drilling, resulting in loss of pay.

Saran said the amount is in the “billions.”

“It’s worth billions. That’s just flat-out. That’s what it is in backpay. It’s billions of dollars,” he said.

The lawsuits were filed in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, which Saran said is a specialized court where illegal discharges are heard.

“The Court of Claims has been around since the Reconstruction Era. It’s a very old court and kind of a weird one. But in any event, you can go there if you’ve got a claim and say, ‘Hey, I was illegally discharged, or the military did something to impede my pay,’ or whatever. The Court of Claims is where you go,” Saran said.

Saran estimates there are 80,000 to 100,000 service members — both active-duty and reservists — who were impacted by the mandate. While more than 8,000 active-duty troops were kicked out, tens of thousands of reservists were told not to drill anymore or were moved to inactive status, he said.

Sue them for defamation of character and damage to reputations as well. These men and women were subject to completely ludicrous treatment and smearing of their characters and future career potentials for the simple fact that they did not want an experimental, highly questionable, and now proven extremely toxic substances injected into them. Those sudden deaths, sudden onset immune system disorders, and turbo cancers cannot be concealed and have now been fully attributed as a direct result of these bogus COVID "vaccines".

Last edited:
But Biden's not going to pay, we pay.

That's the problem I have anytime someone sues the government - I generally love to see them win, but I hate that the lawsuits just get paid from my pocket.

And now the government is begging them to come back.
The government didn't see the whole playing field? The conservative base that usually fills the ranks watched how the troops were treated. They see the bullshit WOKE agenda. They see how they are using the military as a social experiment and are saying fuck that.

Once again the productive (non gov workers) will pay for the bad decisions of the non productive (welfare rats and gov “employees”). No decision maker will suffer any consequences as accountability doesn’t exist in government. In fact only shitheads and dirtbags can move up the ladder and they won’t hold each other accountable. Only a fool and/or a like minded individual would enter the public sector to work underneath shitheads and dirtbags.

When a man willingly gives up his personal sovereignty to the gov’t by signing on the line, he has no reason to cry about how he was treated. A man enters a contract with the devil to be a mindless human tool to be used as seen fit and discarded afterwards. It’s a shame that the propaganda machine has convinced so many that this isn’t the case. Stop sending your sons and daughters to the mil and into the corrupt and evil organization known as gov’t. They will be used for disgusting purposes while being led to believe they are somehow patriots. It’s hard for me to give a damn about the soldiers in this lawsuit all things considered.

Last edited:
Once again the productive (non gov workers) will pay for the bad decisions of the non productive (welfare rats and gov “employees”). No decision maker will suffer any consequences as accountability doesn’t exist in government. In fact only shitheads and dirtbags can move up the ladder and they won’t hold each other accountable. Only a fool and/or a like minded individual would enter the public sector to work underneath shitheads and dirtbags.

When a man willingly gives up his personal sovereignty to the gov’t by signing on the line, he has no reason to cry about how he was treated. A man enters a contract with the devil to be a mindless human tool to be used as seen fit and discarded afterwards. It’s a shame that the propaganda machine has convinced so many that this isn’t the case. Stop sending your sons and daughters to the mil and into the corrupt and evil organization known as gov’t. They will be used for disgusting purposes while being led to believe they are somehow patriots. It’s hard for me to give a damn about the soldiers in this lawsuit all things considered.
Agree, but young men don't understand how the rules and gov work at that age. I didn't. They used them, discarded them, and then gave them a proper fucking. I respect their decision, and hope they sue and win. I have sympathy for them! They are dumb young boys, looking for adventure.

Agree, but young men don't understand how the rules and gov work at that age. I didn't. They used them, discarded them, and then gave them a proper fucking. I respect their decision, and hope they sue and win. I have sympathy for them! They are dumb young boys, looking for adventure.
It’s not their fault per se. They were fooled. The hero, serving your country, thank a soldier propaganda campaign is very effective. These young men enlisting were/are let down by their friends and family that were/are ignorant in regards to the world around them. I was there myself at one time. Unlike you though, I’m passed the point of giving a damn about anyone gov, especially those that carry a gun for this criminal orginization and even more so the badged ones that do so on American soil against Americans.

I no was in the USAF in a portion that was then called Tactical Air Command. We were on world wide mobility status which, among other thing, included a whole host of mandatory vaccines. From yellow fever to bubonic plague. If your didn’t want O take them, you were shown the door.

So, how is this different?

I no was in the USAF in a portion that was then called Tactical Air Command. We were on world wide mobility status which, among other thing, included a whole host of mandatory vaccines. From yellow fever to bubonic plague. If your didn’t want O take them, you were shown the door.

So, how is this different?

Because this one was experimental, which changes the legality, dummy.

Also, it was rushed

Also, you always had the right to request a medical or religious exemption, and it would be heard fairly

But you sound like you repeatedly vaccinated your mouth with the dick of tyranny, and liked it, so fuck off.

Because this one was experimental, which changes the legality, dummy.

Also, it was rushed

Also, you always had the right to request a medical or religious exemption, and it would be heard fairly

But you sound like you repeatedly vaccinated your mouth with the dick of tyranny, and liked it, so fuck off.
You’re funny.

Oh, and you’re arguments don’t hold water.

What service were you in and were you on mobility status?

You’re funny.

Oh, and you’re arguments don’t hold water.

What service were you in and were you on mobility status?

USAF, Air Force Special Operations Command, Special Tactics Squadron

Worldwide deployable, with the exact same medical requirements as you.

Go back to eating dicks. It's easier for you.

USAF, Air Force Special Operations Command, Special Tactics Squadron

Worldwide deployable, with the exact same medical requirements as you.

Go back to eating dicks. It's easier for you.
Stop with the immature insults and name calling. You sound like a childish asshole.

So, you refused vaccines? And if so, how’d that go?

And now the government is begging them to come back.
The government didn't see the whole playing field? The conservative base that usually fills the ranks watched how the troops were treated. They see the bullshit WOKE agenda. They see how they are using the military as a social experiment and are saying fuck that.
the military has always been a social experirment. From integration in the 40s/50s and on

Sometimes it's good. Sometimes it isn't

M

edited to add: I'm out now, but didn't have any problems with any of the usual vaccines because they've been proven. I DO have a problem with this new one. I'm ornery enough to have said 'no thanks' to the chinese death flu jab when I was in

M

Last edited:
Stop with the immature insults and name calling. You sound like a childish asshole.

So, you refused vaccines? And if so, how’d that go?

I am out now and have been for a good while. I did refuse the vaccine and lost my job for a year over it. I am back to work now that the stupidity has subsided. I plan to join the first class action lawsuit brought, because I claimed a religious exemption and was denied out of hand without any consideration of my case.

Reactions: Baron23
Recent news reporting is wrong as to the nature of the letters. The recent letters were to CORRECT military records, not ask people to come back to service.

I'm sure there are some people who MIGHT have gotten letters stating the service members COULD ask to be reinstated. That hasn't made it mainstream recently.