• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Forms returned for a small item, but need help, says originals must be amended,

sch2046

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2011
Sunbury, OH
They returned copies and the form says originals must be amended. They have the originals. I added the "The" to my trust name and the original trust paper work doesn't have the word "the"/
What do I do? I don't have originals.

1. Never send the original trust, copies only.
2. If you have the trust where you can amend it, on your PC amend it and send the new amended copies back. They should send you the original back with your stamp.

You could always call them and ask them to send the original back first and just start over. Keep your original trust and stamps and only send and/or carry copies in the future.

I wasn't clear. I didn't send my original trust. I did send a copy. The fixes need to be on my original forms sent to the atf for the tax stamp. I just got off the phone with them. They sent the originals to my ffl, he has them. My attorney didn't put a space between my last name and revocable within the body of my trust, so they want my form to not have a space, even though everywhere else, it has a space......very picky. I didn't even notice it, I didn't really see it in the body of my trust. I have to fix the original copies my ffl has and send back.