• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forster CO-AX Case and Cartridge Inspector

Jrb572

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 7, 2008
    Missouri
    Has anybody used one and do you like it? I am debating buying one. I was looking at the sinclair Concentricity tool and neck sorting tool. But the Forster one does both and is a lot cheaper. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Joe

Re: Forster CO-AX Case and Cartridge Inspector

The Sinclair tools will work much better than the Forster tool.

The Forster Co-Ax press is very well made and valued by its users (I'm not one of them). I will suggest that you use one before purchasing; it is a little different ergonomically.

427Cobra sleeps with his Co-ax, go ask him.

I call it Josh, I pretend to pull his ears while making him say my name!

The better combo tool will be the Neco.

I've used the Sinclair, Neco, Forster and Bersin side-by-side. The Co-Ax was mine and I just sold it and ordered the Sinclair.

I was not impressed with the Neco tool at all. It certainly isn't worth what they want for it. But if you really want one, the buddy who owned the one I used wants to sell it. The Sinclair tool also belonged to him... and he's keeping it.

My friend will let his go for $130 shipped if anyone wants it...