• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forster Co-Ax + Dillon Strong Mount

Cproflow

King of the Shank
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2011
Lyons, Colorado
I just clicked the 'Buy" button at Cabelas...after staring at it for like 3 days. Even though it is on backorder, sometime soon a Co-Ax is heading my way. I still haven't figured out what to tell my Redding T-7
smirk.gif

Now the T-7 is sitting in a Dillon Strong Mount and I love it. It fit without modification.

I did some internet-ing around and I have seen some pics of folks benches with a Co-Ax and Strong Mount.

Will this fit out of the box?
Anyone else pairing up these two?

Thanks!

Re: Forster Co-Ax + Dillon Strong Mount

Good choice. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Regarding the strong mounts, it depends on which one you have. I know the square deal B one has two holes that fit and the other two have to be modified a bit. The mounting template while you are waiting for delivery is Mounting Template

If you are looking to keep the T-7 mounted and buying a new one, you might take a look at the following: Strong Mount Link They also offer trays and LED lighting that fit the Co-ax as well.

I have the Inline Fabrication mount for my co-ax and am very happy with it.

That Inline Fabrication stuff is looking pretty nice...

Basically the same price too.

I see they have some roller handles, both long and short. That seems like a decent ergo improvement.

Thank you for sharing that site with me!

My Co-Ax sits on a SD mount, two holes lined up perfectly, 2 were slightly off, a 1/4 inch drill bit took care of that.

No problem. Happy to share. Unless you need the extra leverage, I find the shorter handle works better than the one that comes on the press. I'm happy enough with it that I haven't looked at alternatives such as Inline's. After working that handle 2,000 plus times yesterday, I should take a look...

Ordered myself an ultramount! I don't actually have a co-ax yet, but the next time they come off backorder, I'll be ready.
smile.gif