• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forster Co-Ax in stock at Brownells

SWThomas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2013
Fort Lee, VA
I backordered one yesterday and got the shipping notification today. They still have them showing in stock if you're looking for one.

I noticed that they came back in stock at brownells this morning. Just my luck I over-paid for one on Ebay. Good thing I didn't over pay by much. But I should have been more patient lol

i paid like new here few weeks ago 300 shipped i think its a deal! im sure brownells will cost 45.00 or more on shipping

They were in stock for something like 4 hours tops!

Picked one up a couple weeks ago from Brownells. My wife was home when UPS delivered it and now won't give it to me until my Birthday.

I couldn't resist this press when i saw the youtube review of it plus all the positive notes about it... really nice press! ordered it off brownells last night should be here next week super excited to set this bitch up :cool:

I decided I wanted a COAX after doing all my research.
Then none anywhere.
I put it on BO or subscribed to stock notification too.
It came in a couple months later.
WELL worth the wait.

Sinclair still has them in stock for 306 $, witch certainly is a good deal.
Buy them while they are still available, as there most likely will be some months before next batch, last i saw available was in December.

Was contemplating on buying a new one last year, but since they was not in stock i went ahead and bought my Praezipress instead witch i am extremely impressed with, and my old Co-Ax got sold.
Using the Hornady bushings for standard dies, makes die changes just as easy and simple.
It can take my WTC dies with 1 1/4 -12 threads, witch a Co-AX can not.
And with the accuracy it's machined with the point with free floating dies is moot from my experience.
The downside is of course the price witch makes the Co-AX seem cheap.

Was contemplating on buying a new one last year, but since they was not in stock i went ahead and bought my Praezipress instead witch i am extremely impressed with, and my old Co-Ax got sold.

What was wrong with the old one?

i almost moved out there for a girl but realized theres no where to shoot long range

You shouldve! We got more than 2 miles we can shoot how far do you want to shoot:) its like a firing range in HEAVEN! Ubder rainbows
Screenshot_2014-02-20-07-34-41_zps4tykzbgo.png

And if you just like zero your rifle i also got 1200yd for you with mountain berm..
Yea i know im showin off lol
20131214_161544_zps534804bd.jpg