• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forster Co-Ax Reloading Press Upgrade

Usopp

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
Good evening everyone,

Happy 4th of July! I'm new to the Hide, so please excuse me if this inquiry has been previously posted.

I just invested in a new Forster Co-Ax Press and I was wondering if Josh Badeau still offers the set of curved linkages for an upgrade. I sent him an email, text and left a voice message and have yet to receive any correspondence. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Inline Fabrication makes and sells these, also.
I have not purchased this particular part, but every other thing I have from them has been great!

Yeah, Josh’s links are superior to Inline Fabs

FF10D9C2-43E1-453E-852A-B6EAB2B133D1.jpeg

Inline Fabrication makes and sells these, also.
I have not purchased this particular part, but every other thing I have from them has been great!
Hi WilburW. Yes, I did see that Inline Fabrication manufactures an aftermarket linkage set but the one that Josh fabricates has a larger access point.

I’ve been trying to get ahold of Josh to grab a pair myself. No luck so far. Anybody have a pair they’d be willing to sell?

Whats the benefit of the radiused linkages?

HOT DAMN! Forster is making Josh Badeau's speed links as a factory item!

=============================

New Co-Ax® Reloading Press Curved Linkage​

The simplest, most powerful, and most accurate press on the market just got better!

The Co-Ax Reloading Press helps you achieve uncompromising performance and superior results.
NEW CURVED LINKAGE ACCESSORY for increased access to the shell holder jaws. This will help get cases in/out of the shell holder jaws faster and make it easier to replace the jaws if necessary.
Give your rounds that famous Forster Products precision with this workhorse that serves three critical functions in the reloading process:

• Size Case - Holds the sizing die and case in true co-axial alignment.
  • Prime Case - Squarely inserts the primer into the sized case to the correct depth.
  • Bullet Seating - Seats projectiles straight and within true co-axial alignment

Co-Ax-reloading-press-curved-linkage.jpg

I've used the Inline Fabrication links for years and have grown used to the extra room they provide. The one's Forster make look to be a better mousetrap with the "stops" that my Inline Frabrication links don't have.

Welp, there goes another $50ish.

Went to Inline Fabrication's website and I see where they now have a stop. My set doesn't but I've had them since I noticed they were being made years back.