• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Fort Gordon GA. long range day.

damit

Sergeant
Minuteman
15 September. Range Hot between 0930-1000. 300WM and under. $10 per shooter. There is new paperwork that you have to have to get on post with firearms. Probably to late for this shoot to submit. We will try and schedule another shoot for October. If interested in shooting on post, please PM me for info on the paperwork.

Thanks,
Dave

Damit, I have just found this thread. What are the rules for civilians to shoot at the Ft. Gordon range???? PM me if you like.

Damit, I have just found this thread. What are the rules for civilians to shoot at the Ft. Gordon range???? PM me if you like.

I just completed my paperwork and went to shoot for the first time at Fort Gordon yesterday! RO's were friendly and helpful and there is steel out to 960 yards. Feel free to PM me.
IMG_8427.JPG
IMG_8428.JPG

Hey guys/gals, just dug up this thread, but if you all are interested in meeting up on Gordon, i'm here. let me know.

Hey guys/gals, just dug up this thread, but if you all are interested in meeting up on Gordon, i'm here. let me know.

Is the FIREARMS AND WEAPONS REGISTRATION FORM something that can be approved same day, or do you have to drop that off for approval then come back once approved?

when i submit mine for hunting every year, it usually takes about 3-5 days to be approved. when you drop it off, they'll give you a copy of the form and add a phone number on the bottom for you to call to check the status. make sure to have that paperwork with you at all times while carrying your weapon on base and be sure to read the regulations for weapons transport on base, they have some specifics on how it should be transported.

Reactions: Inifinty
I've got to renew my paperwork soon and get back on the range.......been too long.

Haha, did my AIT at Gordon, thats one hot bitch in july, almost as hot as Benning in august. Glad you guys enjoy it.