• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fort Sill Oklahoma commander canned for hunting violation

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
This sounds much more like a purge of those in the military deemed undesirable to the current political climate, or for the first time the military for some reason is taking a incredible interest in the safety of most likely wild hogs, at a military base.

Last edited:
That article is pretty worthless. There are zero details. What was he hunting? What are the regulations? What are the alleged infractions? I mean, it is possible that he was using actual artillery to take whitetail out of season. Did he shoot a goose with a lead pellet from an air rifle? Was he rounding up hippies and turning them loose and hunting them? Or, does this stem from a buffalo hunt gone awry?

That article is pretty worthless. There are zero details. What was he hunting? What are the regulations? What are the alleged infractions? I mean, it is possible that he was using actual artillery to take whitetail out of season. Did he shoot a goose with a lead pellet from an air rifle? Was he rounding up hippies and turning them loose and hunting them? Or, does this stem from a buffalo hunt gone awry?
Good call.

They are actually American Bison, but they do wander onto the base. Being as theyre from a National Game Refuge it could be a federal offense, at very least an unspoken no no.

Hippies would be more fun though.

Good call.

They are actually American Bison, but they do wander onto the base. Being as theyre from a National Game Refuge it could be a federal offense, at very least an unspoken no no.

Hippies would be more fun though.
I think hippies are included with the Oklahoma lifetime hunting license.

Probably used a Mk19 40mike mike to kill hogs , ,a general is not allowed to have fun , that's reserved for corporal and other misfits .

Reactions: lash and mikeinfwa
They called them "buffalo" in this documentary:

Its interchanged a lot but they are different species? genus?. The true buffalo is native to Africa and Asia, not North America.

American bison​

1686800952615.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › American_bison

an american bison from en.wikipedia.org
The American bison (PL: bison) (Bison bison), also called the American buffalo or simply buffalo is a species of bison native to North America.

True Buffalo

Heaviest-Animals_-Bovini.jpg

Maggot, what kind of shit are you starting? It’s a fucking Buffalo. I know it is, because I’ve seen Dances with Wolves at least a hundred times. It’s a fucking Buffalo! If you don’t believe me, walk up to one and tell it, that it’s not a Buffalo and see what happens.

Maggot, what kind of shit are you starting? It’s a fucking Buffalo. I know it is, because I’ve seen Dances with Wolves at least a hundred times. It’s a fucking Buffalo! If you don’t believe me, walk up to one and tell it, that it’s not a Buffalo and see what happens.
Ta-Ton-Ka
Get it right.

This was a political hit.
The guy was an American, can't have those leading our troops.
Yea Ukes were trained at his base....maybe he said or did something indicating he didn't like that ?

Yea, hunting, right.
Sure thing.

Relieved for hunting hogs? Bullshit. Many bases have hog eradication programs.
I would agree with others . This was a political hit !

" Tatanka..." n2ishun beat me to it

It’s classified

Three things that don’t technically exist in the American west: Buffalo, Antelope and Indians. But when mentioned, we all know what the fuck they’re talking about.
Despite what fire wood cutters across eastern Oregon, washington and Idaho will try to sell you, neither does Tamarack.

Reactions: lash
Three things that don’t technically exist in the American west: Buffalo, Antelope and Indians. But when mentioned, we all know what the fuck they’re talking about.
In the Old West, no antelope. In the current southwest, there's a thriving population of transplanted gemsbok in New Mexico. In fact they're becoming a problem 'cause they have no natural predators there aside from the occasional mountain lion and while they usually stick to the wild grasslands, they occasionally venture into farming areas.

In the Old West, no antelope. In the current southwest, there's a thriving population of transplanted gemsbok in New Mexico. In fact they're becoming a problem 'cause they have no natural predators there aside from the occasional mountain lion and while they usually stick to the wild grasslands, they occasionally venture into farming areas.
And more black buck in Texas than in all of India (native range). In fact there are several populations of various antelope species in Texas that are larger than their native populations.

There’s plenty of real Indians on the left coast and Cape Buffalo in the zoos too, but I’m not counting invasive species like the seriously misjudged importation of oryx into the desert southwest thinking it would improve the mountain lion population. That’s akin to a Shakespearean fan club releasing starlings in Central Park like it was a favor.

Reactions: EddieNFL
“Was she a large girl? Big through the hips? Roomy?”

Buffalo Bill, the originator of the Buffalo hunt…