• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fortis Mfg

Cherodjr

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2020
I only learned of Fortis while searching for billet receivers. My search here has mostly found information on their rails. Their parts look slick! What are your thoughts? If I have over looked something, please forgive me as I'm an old redneck vet!

Reactions: JS8588
I only learned of Fortis while searching for billet receivers. My search here has mostly found information on their rails. Their parts look slick! What are your thoughts? If I have over looked something, please forgive me as I'm an old redneck vet!
Their stuff is good quality. I bought & returned one of their stripped uppers because it's not a thermal fit with the barrel but the machining & finish was flawless.

Big fan of their castle nut/end plates. Will be buying one of their LA Stocks for a build just because it fits the aesthetic.

Their stuff is good quality. I bought & returned one of their stripped uppers because it's not a thermal fit with the barrel but the machining & finish was flawless.

Big fan of their castle nut/end plates. Will be buying one of their LA Stocks for a build just because it fits the aesthetic.
Thanks

I have had and still own several Fortis hand guards and other parts. Love their stuff.

Do any of you know if their receivers have forward assists? I like the slick side look! Thanks!

Kyle Rittenhouse would suggest you keep the forward assist, no matter what Gun Jesus says.

Reactions: Cherodjr