• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

** Fortress Safe recalls 61,000 biometric safes **

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    I don't know what has what, but just wanted to let people know if they don't already.

Screenshot_20231020_094551_Chrome.jpg

Anyone that thinks biometrics are good for security hasn't watched lockpickinglawyer on youtube.

LOLhahahaha .. , and the deceased was found with your recently fired Biometrics signature locked firearm laying next to .

When not even a safe is a safe space, what are the snowflakes to do?

Last time the grandkids came over, I told the DIL “There’s guns all over the house. Yes, they’re loaded. Your husband is ‘fixed’ and you can’t just make another. Keep an eye on your kids.”
    It’s interesting that an old friend, since long passed, would pick up stuff just for when we brought the kids over per his wife’s request. Yet there were still guns all over the house, they just weren’t readily noticeable. Never an issue.

Nowadays if you forget to pick up just one and someone finds out about it, you’re suddenly endangering the children. Well then, teach your children Gun safety, early and often.

Not that I would Ever leave one about the house…

Reactions: Redmanss
    Anyone that thinks biometrics are good for security hasn't watched lockpickinglawyer on youtube.

I worked on a biometric lock project. Doing it right is very difficult and kinda expensive.