• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forum Layout

JMcBurn

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2013
Toledo, OH
So it might be a stupid question, but is it possible to turn out page numbers from the main topics page for each subtopic? Example Tikka T3 page has a bunch of pages, but to get to the latest post I have to click on the main thread and then navigate to the last page. Find it kinda frustrating.

Here you can see it,

Screenshot 2017-03-06 19.40.04.png

OK, Ill give that a shot, but was wondering if something like the attached photo was an option. I understand that some themes are different. Just seems slightly more difficult to use.

Attachments

• photo49260.png
    photo49260.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 6
Can we have an icon that shows what threads we have posted in? Or am I missing it?

Can we have an icon that shows what threads we have posted in? Or am I missing it?

We already have this here. It is a "little green square with an arrow in it" on the "page" icon to the left of the thread title. Any thread that you've added to, will show that "green square with white arrow". Enjoy.

We already have this here. It is a "little green square with an arrow in it" on the "page" icon to the left of the thread title. Any thread that you've added to, will show that "green square with white arrow". Enjoy.

They all look the same on iphone.