• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s forum length

Re: forum length

If a stupid idea is kept to one's self, instead of posted to a forum, is it still a stupid idea?

This one might be up top awhile, someone mention thermals, SMK's, poptarts, horses, or knives....

Pack the rifle with chamber hot...or not ?

Controlled round feed necessary for dangerous game ?

grill.jpg

usually stops when you post pics of RJBGuns and customer:

rosie_and_boy_george.jpg

or pictues of Mike D at the Oklahoma Olympics:

redneck.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike D.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will stop when ya post K-bun's through the scope ass pic n call it white boy ass... </div></div>

unreal...... even a thread like this and you make it racial

you should get counceling or read a book or something

K-Buns,
ya be just like the other Texan who whined 'white boy ass' was racial. Done been asked n answered, lotta Hide members lined up to say it was an accurate description of that nasty ass.

In fact several members lined up to declare whinin over the term was pretty pussy....

You Bukakke Butt Boys are makin all Texans look like whiney girlie men.

I see your Bobble Head is in full Bobble Mode

Whats the best long range shotgun for my new mall security job?

I just met this girl in a mall and I think I want to marry her, what do you guys think I should do? I really love her already and she says as soon as the infection goes away, we can do it. I know I am only 17 but I have seen lots already. Its like ya, you guys are older than me, but that doesn't mean that I'm not mature enough. Mom and Dad are going to hook me up with my own place in the basement till I get us our own pad............

Ooh ooh don't forget:

Spin drift or shooting into a headwind raises / lower POI

edited to add:
Hey Bearguide, that kind of post only works if you type all lower case, use no punctuation, and crappy spelling!

I didn't get a date for prom. I didn't want to spend money on the girl, so I went stag because I wanted to have a bunch of pictures taken with a bunch of guys named Abe. They all work in a sausage factory

Whats the correct hold off at 800 yards for coriolis effect for a 44 mag carbine?

So I'm bore sighting this Savage for a customer of mine. I look through the bore with my ex-spurt eye and get it lined up perfect. I fire a couple of rounds and it is hitting 30" low. I then notice that there is a bulge on the end of the barrel thingy right where the bullet comes out, so I switch scopes. It is still not hitting where my ex-spurt eye tells it to. WTF? I'm thinking the action is not perfectly round, what do you guys think?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BearGuide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I'm bore sighting this Savage for a customer of mine. I look through the bore with my ex-spurt eye and get it lined up perfect. I fire a couple of rounds and it is hitting 30" low. I then notice that there is a bulge on the end of the barrel thingy right where the bullet comes out, so I switch scopes. It is still not hitting where my ex-spurt eye tells it to. WTF? I'm thinking the action is not perfectly round, what do you guys think? </div></div>

I just shot coke out my nose all over the company car and computer...lmao!

Bumble Bee Tuna!!