• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Forum problem????

Ya I am getting for 2 days now ( Error Page ) that say Site does not exist .
I can go anywhere but I can NOT get a Forum Page ????? . Only way to get here & log-in to type this is backing my way in the site threw PM's & logging-in .
.....thanks

Ya I am getting for 2 days now ( Error Page ) that say Site does not exist .
I can go anywhere but I can NOT get a Forum Page ????? . Only way to get here & log-in to type this is backing my way in the site threw PM's & logging-in .
.....thanks

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...nline-forum-service-needs-go.html#post2543826

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...rmation/195304-cant-reach-sh-via-firefox.html

English translation its a S.H. Cluster*#@% relating to the Cloud Server*"#@ which only LL can fix!

There was a DB Error reported several times over the weekend.

I will have them follow up on it ... something was knocked out of whack.

The Firefox issue I cannot speak on, that is so specific it is hard to say why FF was doing it ...

When you run into any problem that lasts on your computer for more than 2 minutes contact

[email protected]

They are generally very responsive to fix these things or at least give you an answer. Sometimes it is ISP Centric

We are not on the Cloud Servers anymore, when we moved away from UBB we left the cloud server

All,

From what we found in the logs - it's not a Firefox problem. ( And I'm writing this from Firefox 21.0 ) - we ( the hosting center ) recently deployed an updated security patch - which for some reason worked fine on all but 1 of the WebServers in the SH cluster. This would have caused a condition where any user routed to that specific server would have seen a "Parallel's Hsphere Error page".

If that is what you saw - then we are aware of - and fixed that problem late last night.

-Michael