• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foul Old Hippie

abn31c

Globe-trotting acclaimed troll
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2018
    Stopped by the range today and ran into an old guy with hair hanging out of his hat and a beard covering the top half of his chest. He said "get your fukin rifle and get after it". He has names for all the targets, Hillary is a piece of pipe hanging on a tripod that rings like no other. George Soros is a plate that the old foul hippie hangs a 2 litre bottle on and calls it George's heart. He tells me to ring Hillary, I oblige. He says shoot ol George in the heart! So I proceed to miss a few times. "Well fuck, let me give it a go" he says. He lets a few go and we start bs'sing bout life. A few minutes later we look down range and the bottle is empty!
    I hope when I am that age I can put em down range like that. Oh ya, this all happens on the 1000 yard line.
    I had to learn a whole new language to shoot with this guy but it was alot of fun.
    Thanks Mike!

Eh! Whats that ya say, sonny? Wake me when its time for supper. :sleep:

Reactions: Foul Mike
    Had a Great day this AM..Hit Old George in the heart. Took him a while to leak out.
    I have a name for all of the targets on line, but the BIG one is Hillary in an Orange Pants suit.
    Target names can change and vary, and do, day by day, depends on who I am pissed at.
    The smallest target is now Gov. Polemoker. FM I concentrate on those shots and make them hit.
    I enjoyed my day and look forward to more of them. FM

And I have a Partner in Crime that I shoot with every time I am out there. Can't rule him out as that who spots for me and I for him. It is a joint effort.

Last edited:
    Had a Great day this AM..Hit Old George in the heart. Took him a while to leak out.
    I have a name for all of the targets on line, but the BIG one is Hillary in an Orange Pants suit.
    Target names can change and vary, and do, day by day, depends on who I am pissed at.
    The smallest target is now Gov. Polemoker. FM I concentrate on those shots and make them hit.
    I enjoyed my day and look forward to more of them. FM
    That’s awsome stuff foul man!

I never forget my spotter as without him I wouldn't hit shit.
    It is a team effort and he is the better part of my team. FM
    Yep, he's a good guy! And very knowledgeable as well!

Reactions: Downtown
    That ain't a hippie man,

You have met a real life mountain man. As in Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett. Not a reenactor, but someone who actually lives the life. Those also happen to be the types of folks who "only owns one or two guns, but sure knows how to use em'". I would be proud to meet someone like that.

Did he also have a flint / percussion lock Kentucky long range rifle with him?

That ain't a hippie man,

You have met a real life mountain man. As in Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett. Not a reenactor, but someone who actually lives the life. Those also happen to be the types of folks who "only owns one or two guns, but sure knows how to use em'". I would be proud to meet someone like that.

Did he also have a flint / percussion lock Kentucky long range rifle with him?
    Was a 50 Hawken with 7x35 ATACR up top, an antelope scapula for a cheek riser and a sling made outta rattlesnake hide!

Was a 50 Hawken with 7x35 ATACR up top, an antelope scapula for a cheek riser and a sling made outta rattlesnake hide!

Since you were aware that you missed and then he takes a few shots, resulting in the bottle being emptied...............that can only mean one thing.........He drilled it, at 1000 yards, most likely with a .490 cal. 370-390 grain patched roundball.

That is one real life badass right there. I am utterly in awe adding up the details in your posts. (y) I bet there are plenty of these truly "live and let live" folks in the backcountry and mountain regions who are pretty close to nature and many people might even mistake them for hippies. But if shit were to go down, they'd let loose punishment in a flash. We wouldn't even see it coming.

Since you were aware that you missed and then he takes a few shots, resulting in the bottle being emptied...............that can only mean one thing.........He drilled it, at 1000 yards, most likely with a .490 cal. 370-390 grain patched roundball.

That is one real life badass right there. I am utterly in awe adding up the details in your posts. (y) I bet there are plenty of these truly "live and let live" folks in the backcountry and mountain regions who are pretty close to nature and many people might even mistake them for hippies. But if shit were to go down, they'd let loose punishment in a flash. We wouldn't even see it coming.
    He was shooting 510 grain conicals, everybody knows round balls ain't worth a shit past 800.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country