• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Found—thx--105 Hyb--Support for New Shooter?

Wanting To Buy

ZY100

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2007
VA
So, here goes.

New shooter--I will call him MB. I met him at his first match a few months ago--super guy, retired Army, fell in love with the sport--and just the kind of guy you enjoy having on your squad. He has now jumped into reloading, shooting 6 Creed, dialing in loads, etc. His wife follows him around at two matches, hangs out a bit with my wife at a match she was shooting, etc. His wife gets bit by the bug too... They buy her a nice used 6 BRA setup from a guy on the hide, gets her load dialed in and gets her shooting her first rifle. This weekend, they are both going to a training camp to build fundamentals, shoot and have fun. He is also swapping over to 6 BRA next week...

He has been in the sport about 4 months...he scours LGS' and the internet for components, etc and has done well....albeit at a cost. He understands how poor his timing is.

He is down to about 300 105 Hybrids and can't seem to find any. Do any of you kind souls have any Berger 105 Hyb in your stash you are willing to sell to a new shooter? He is looking for about 2K...but willing to go in lots of 500 if needed. As a new guy, he can't post here.

So, if you are so inclined, drop me a PM and I will connect you with MB to see if you can work something out. I am just trying to help out two good people/new shooters.

ZY

Last edited:
Didn’t read the whole thing but powder valley had 105s in stock earlier this afternoon. Check there.

Rgr...checked about an hour ago...PV sold out.