• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment FOUND: 308 Redding body die

winniedonkey

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Orlando
Wanting to try the body die & lee collet combo. If you have some Redding 308 and/or 223 body dies let me know. Not looking for SB dies. Thanks.

I have a spare new in the box Redding 223 body die that I would sell. I fumble fingered the order and they sent me 2 of them. I would take $40 shipped for it. Midway has them on sale for the same price. If you paid with PayPal I could ship it out on Monday.

I have a spare new in the box Redding 223 body die that I would sell. I fumble fingered the order and they sent me 2 of them. I would take $40 shipped for it. Midway has them on sale for the same price. If you paid with PayPal I could ship it out on Monday.

Awesome. PMing you.

Redding 308 standard, not small base or anything like that. I think I still have the box it came in if I dig around a bit. I have been storing it in my die box for my TY S die. I also have the small base to handle once fired military brass shot in M1A’s etc. Once I finish dinner I will try to hunt down the box in my closet.

Got the die. Could not find the box for the die however. I did find the box for my small base die however and would ship it in that for you. $35 shipped on Zelle or PP f&f and it’s yours.

Attachments

• AAB1F109-941C-4A12-9D97-2517575C84B7.jpeg
    AAB1F109-941C-4A12-9D97-2517575C84B7.jpeg
    676.5 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: winniedonkey