• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Found a Sightron S3 6-24x50 mildot

NEGITIVE_G

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2009
Hood River Oregon
I have been siting on the sidelines studying the forums and want to say thanks to all the info posted. Very helpfull. So I figured it was time to join in.

Decided to go with a Sightron S3 6-24x50 milldot to put on my .338 edge. It was a tough scope to find as it is out of stock everywere. I found a dealer that was able to get me one though, I guess I got lucky. Will be using the combo with the Serria 300 grain Match King on upcoming elk hunt.

Good shooting,

BT

Re: Found a Sightron S3 6-24x50 mildot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great scopes! </div></div>

+1. You won't go wrong.

Ive been trying to get my hands on one for months, even Sightron direct is giving me the runaround. S0 I bought an IOR. I can find the target dot and the 10X S3s all over but not the 24xx50 mildot. Good find!

I got lucky with one and now you know why they are such a hard find.

Supply and demand. When I got mine last year. Alan from Sightron told me, they sell them faster than they can get them from the factory.

Also, this fall I think they are coming out with a 10 - 50 x 56.

Jerid

I purchased the same scope 5 months ago and they are well worth the wait if you can find one.

They are a very good scope compared to my Lupy MK4. I bought one from Scott at Liberty Optics about 5 months ago and now I am in the holding pattern for another one.

Thanks for the support in chosing this scope I certainly researched long and hard for the best scope at the best price.

I know it is a hard scope to find but I have been talking with many on the different shooters forums out there and everyone seems to want one but can't find any. I refered alot of those guys to the same guy I got mine from. I know I am new to this board and do not want to post any numbers or compition for the great sponsers here but if you are looking check the dealer list for Oregon, in Baker City there is a dealer. Give him a call, ask for Jim tell him Brian sent you. He was able to get atleast 4 of these due in Monday that I know of.

Good shooting,

Bt