• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found Any Good Sheds This Year?

diggler1833

World's Okayest Rancher and Hog Hunter
Minuteman
  • Jul 22, 2007
    Oklahoma
    The owner of this one never showed on any of my trail cameras. I suspect that he moved in after the season while he was looking for forage.

Found the shed as I was starting the ground work for a new food plot this week. Unfortunately something has had at it for a bit.

9 points on this side, 21" long with the kicker/18" without. 17" tall, and assuming 2.5" between antlers on the skull would make the rack about 21" wide.

I had a good buck reside on each side of the ranch all fall...but no luck on finding any of those sheds.

20210303_122028.jpg

Damn, that’s impressive. I’ve never found anything like that. They’re just starting to drop around here, so I’ll be out with the kids to see what we can find soon. If we’re not quick the squirrels get ours too.

Reactions: diggler1833
    The owner of this one never showed on any of my trail cameras. I suspect that he moved in after the season while he was looking for forage.

Found the shed as I was starting the ground work for a new food plot this week. Unfortunately something has had at it for a bit.

9 points on this side, 21" long with the kicker/18" without. 17" tall, and assuming 2.5" between antlers on the skull would make the rack about 21" wide.

I had a good buck reside on each side of the ranch all fall...but no luck on finding any of those sheds.

View attachment 7574634
    image.jpg

Reactions: diggler1833